• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Scroll through the banner ads at the top here. There is a teaser photo that just went up.

Edit: I swear it was there, even if I have refreshed this thing like 20 times without it coming up again.

Last edited:
Here it is.

Thanks, I finally just got to it and was about to post it. Here's a bigger one:

2739d44154253320ccfc3bea0d5daefb.gif

Looks like a similar top design, with maybe some more beef to the side pockets. Nice color scheme, too.

I believe they are calling it the A series. I noticed them referring to that under the warranty section of the site. L series is the classics.

Edit: whoops! looks like that info was already out there haha

Last edited:
Think they lowered or jacked up the price?

The logo work on the front "appears" to be screen print as opposed to embroidery. They took out the lower mesh/fabric pocket that took extra cutting/sewing in favor of a simpler design. Things like that lower production costs. So I'm hoping they are lowering it for competition purposes. Even down to $185 would get people stoked.

The blue and gray looks really sharp. If they still have any on the 21st I definitely want to check this out while I'm on my Wisconsin road trip up at Glide.

Latest posts