• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Does anybody else think that perhaps the price is $250 because Voodoo is charging the same amount? Grip would be smart if they could get the extra $50 dollars out of it, and it is a business after all.

Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing

if you guys had girlfriends they'd be rolling their eyes about you griping over a $250 bag. thats nothin.

Well I don't know about you but I'm married and my wife is very supportive of my disc golfing habit. That being said, she and I both agree that it's a lot of scratch to put down on a bag. I just want to get the most for my money. When you consider things like mortgage, car payments and all the other bills that come with those things, it makes sense to be smart about what you spend the extra money on. If these bags were still $200 I could look past some of the things that I don't care for but them being the same price as the spinal tap makes the decision easier for me.

Really Next Day Shipping???

djfantastic is right, if you were hoping we'd start using lower quality materials or lower quality processes in order to produce a bargain bag, this release is going to disappoint you. There are a number of lower cost options out there, if that's what you're looking for. That's just not what we do.

If you were hoping we made the best disc golf bag in the world better, then I think you'll like what we have to offer.

There will be a full announcement with all the specs and features in the morning. The limited initial run of the A-series will be available to order on grip-eq.com beginning at noon CDT, with guaranteed next day shipping. If you're near Austin, Kansas City, or Madison, check them out tomorrow at Disc Nation, Disc Golf World, or Glide. In-store events at other pro shops will follow over the course of the week.

Grip Equipment

P.S. Why is it called the A-series? Here's a hint:

A-series_blue_view5_mirror.jpg

Just fondled this thing.

Better side pockets. Sits better. Straps are thicker. Back padding is twice as thick. A putter can fit into the poich now. The quiver setup is way better. Overall it looks smaller but it is bigger in some ways. It's still a very nice bag and it will keep them on top.

At 50 more I think it's worth it. Already owning a grip there is not enough to justify a new one unless you want the new colors.

the problem is, businesses like Physical Flight are spreading the "sell bags at cost" crap and making people think bags should be good quality and cheap

it's not that they are making people think that. They are making it a reality. Both the Grip and Physical flight bags are top quality. Both just went about reaching that point different ways.

Just fondled this thing.

Better side pockets. Sits better. Straps are thicker. Back padding is twice as thick. A putter can fit into the poich now. The quiver setup is way better. Overall it looks smaller but it is bigger in some ways. It's still a very nice bag and it will keep them on top.

At 50 more I think it's worth it. Already owning a grip there is not enough to justify a new one unless you want the new colors.

Didn't you just contradict yourself with that last sentence?

it's not that they are making people think that. They are making it a reality. Both the Grip and Physical flight bags are top quality. Both just went about reaching that point different ways.

every post from you on this forum is a GIGANTIC plug for PF. Stick to those threads

Hey Grip. If you guys really want your bags tested: how about you find the next "quest for 1000 courses" guy and let him put the new version of your bag through the paces on the road for several months. Most of the people chirping on here(self included) haven't even played 100 unique courses yet, but a guy like Matt would be the ultimate product tester. Just thinking out loud here.

Sweet deal. Don't mind the banter but its clear where your head is at, and its not needed in this thread. It would behoove you to remember you represent something bigger than yourself here now.

Trying to draw him back in? He just told everyone he was done posting here so it's not really needed to tell him to leave.

The pf crew have no restraint that would not stop them. So yes I fed the troll. Only to help.

hey glass, hows the logo feel on the bag? like it will peel or rub? will it handle arizona heat in your opinion?

hey glass, hows the logo feel on the bag? like it will peel or rub? will it handle arizona heat in your opinion?

Yes it's on there very well. There are the 2 big logos and a logo on one of the drink holders all theses seem to be on there pretty well. No logos on the shoulder straps.

It's worth it of you need a new bag. Not worth it if you have one. Is that better? :p

:thmbup:

Exact feeling I had, I would definitely buy one of the new "A" series if I had not gotten my "L" series back in February/March. But my "L" series has lived up to the hype and even surpassed it in my eyes, so I am very happy with my current set-up.

Now if they came out with a Royal or Navy Blue on Black and/or an Orange/Black combo with the "A" series, I might take a minute to reconsider. ;)

Latest posts