• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Can bag owners stop fondling their precious and post some detailed pics...

gollum.jpg

booom!
first impressions, this thing is sexy. 2nd impression,its not as big as i thought. so i filled it up with everything i had in my lat bag. thats a big ass bag lol. i had room for most.i had to take out a couple discs. no biggie. the putter pocket on top was a little tight to take the putters out with ease. one putter in there is feasible ,2 , well its a lil harder
the side pockets arent as big as i hoped,i was hoping to be able to fit a hoodie or something in there since the weather changes quickly here in texas. there wasnt a specific pocket dedicated to the minis(that i saw) so i put it in the side compartment pocket. no biggie again. the pencil and pen pockets were a little odd as i didnt knw what they were for at first. the main compartment is nice and all my discs are easy to remove and insert with ease. the 2 front pockets are nice and i guess one could put more discs in there as well but i probably wont. the coolest thing i though was that quiver dealio in the putter pocket on top. nice touch j@. the other cool thing was that the side strap and pocket for the stool was nice as well. i can see it working perfectly for the stool on one side and the umbrella on the other. the nalgene holders were very tight. i had to twist and shove the 32 oz nalgenes i had,not really too happy about that as in the summer,i fill those puppies up to the brim. hopefully theyll stretch out.the secret pocket for the rainfly is tits. i didnt even notice it lol. the straps,ventilated area on the back and comfort of the bag itself felt amazing. sooo comfortable. forgive my brief description of the bag but i gotta get back to work from my lunch break!! haha

also i put it next to my sim to show size comparison etc. enjoy!

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

waaaaaaaait

I got a question

what pre-order fiasco????

ha!!!

anyway seems like the only complaint is that there isn't a big enough storage area for a hoody
I'll be damned if there isn't the bag that just quite has it all without being monstrous (I'm looking at you Mahal)

I really thought they would be smaller than a Simian...though I thought a Simian would be bigger so I guess expectations have been met in a roundabout way.

Awesome pics booter! After seeing these pics that bag looks way to cramped for my liking. If I decided to get a bag of similar size I would spend the extra $25 on a Simian. Just my 2 cents though.

The "troll" comment J@ made about us DGCR members didn't help either thought. lol

The "troll" comment J@ made about us DGCR members didn't help either thought. lol

I would say he got called worse
if posters on here can have their opinion why can't he?

I say that simple as a general comment as I realize there would be busines implications

well to be honest the simian isn't much roomier depending on how many discs you carry. I had to use the side pockets for disc storage when I used it and didn't have anywhere for a hoodie. The sim might have an edge on it being a seat but this bag shows some good thought out options for storage. I'm gonna try something when I get home for hoodie storage. If it works. I'm sold. I just didn't have enough time to look it over completely. The grip does hav a few lil pockets for snacks,scorecards and small trin.kets so that's not an issue. I think both bags have their pros n cons so it's just gonna depend on what the buyer wants. The fact that it has an umbrella holder just makes me giddy. Stool holder and umbrella holder are 2 big pluses to me. To each their own. I like it so far and will have another review once it's on a course.

and thhat troll comment was intendedfor people who had nothing better to do than fuel the fire for the hangups. Bag is here and I love it so far!!

also,the rainfly on this is tits!!! As you can see from the first post. This bag is worth the dough. Lots of littl ethings to notice and appreciate for sure.

I definitely like the compact-ness of the bag.

Although, I am surprised that they didn't specifically design a pocket for clothing...just seems like they would have addressed this the way they were talking. Not that the other bags really have this option either, just sayin'.

looks like it doubles as a bowling ball.... would like to see if it stands the 'slope test', ya know, you are on an incline and you gotta set your bag down...

this further reinforces my desire to get a simian

I would say he got called worse
if posters on here can have their opinion why can't he?

I say that simple as a general comment as I realize there would be busines implications

Well it doesn't make much business sense to lump an entire group of your target consumer in a petty description like that.

Latest posts