• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Well I finally got the e-mail I've been waiting for. The DD pre-orders will be going out this week! Wow, it's finally going to get here. Tip of the hat to all of you who stayed possitive, because I had my doubts for sure....I know, I know the bag isn't here yet, but seems to be the trend (getting your bag) when you get "that" e-mail.
Sweeet! just in time for my OR, WA disc golf trip!.......Man, I hope I just didn't jinx myself :)

Yeah..I got the email as well. Can't wait. :thmbup:

towel question

Got a second run and not sure where best place to put my towel. Their are no rings on it. Best place i have seen is on the handle. Any ideas?

Got a second run and not sure where best place to put my towel. Their are no rings on it. Best place i have seen is on the handle. Any ideas?

I just added a D-Ring onto one of the side pocket zipper pulls. Works well.

Justin is delivering mine to me in person today. He told me the DD runs are being sent out today as well.

He told me mine was shipping out this week on Monday. Found out last night that it was actually going to go out to DD this week and will be shipped through them next week since I'm an international customer. :\

At least he's been consistent in the disappointment category right up until the end. By the sounds of it, the bag won't be a disappointment at least.

I think the reason he's shipping through DD is DD is sending a water bottle and a towel. Or at least that's what I assume.

Ya, they were going to do that with the pre-orders but I'm pretty sure the real reason is that they're already setup for international shipping and that the international orders sent them more $$ for the shipping in the first place.

Either reason could have been sorted out months ahead of time though. Whatever. What's another week in a string of missed promise after missed promise, right?

Justin is delivering mine to me in person today. He told me the DD runs are being sent out today as well.

Awesome. :|

The email he sent to everyone said they were going out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Guess that was another failed promise. I'm getting pretty ticked off. I suppose it was stupid of me to actually believe I would see it this week.

Its funny that I paid for my bag out of some of my fantasy football winnings from last year, we are starting our drafts for this year, and I still don't have my bag. By "funny", I actually mean "sad".

J@T got me my bag today. It looks pretty sharp, and has much better construction that the couple of first runs hanging our around KC. I'll try to play a round with it tomorrow and see how it rides.

Awesome. :|

The email he sent to everyone said they were going out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Guess that was another failed promise. I'm getting pretty ticked off. I suppose it was stupid of me to actually believe I would see it this week.

It's funny that what's ticking you off is him sending out bags Friday rather than Wednesday, not the year or so of delays getting it to you in the first place.

It's funny that what's ticking you off is him sending out bags Friday rather than Wednesday, not the year or so of delays getting it to you in the first place.

No, that isn't what is ticking me off. It is the accumulation of all the promises that he can't/won't deliver on. You would think after more than a year of falling short of every single promise to his customers, that he would learn. I am of the opinion that he lied to the DD customers, as he said he would ship out our bags before Worlds. He did just the opposite. He went to Worlds, sold his bags, and now he may get around to sending out the DD orders. It has become painfully clear to me, that his priorities are:

The touring pros -> Flymarts at the EU and AM Worlds ->prepaid customers -> waiting list customers.

Pretty bass-akwards. A business's paying customers should always come first, especially those that have already paid.

You're arguing about a week here here basically. The European Open was 6 days ago, and World started Tuesday. They're all pretty much going out at the same time.

You're arguing about a week here here basically. The European Open was 6 days ago, and World started Tuesday. They're all pretty much going out at the same time.

I've been waiting since December.

I don't care that it is only a weeks time difference between AM Worlds and when I get my bag. The point is that his priorities are f'd up. How the hell can someone think it is appropriate to give away bags to the EO Team, sell them at flymarts (both in Europe and Worlds), BEFORE shipping to those that have already paid? You can't possibly think that is right. Doesn't matter if it is 1 week, 1 month, or a year. That isn't the way to treat your customers.

I paid in December and have nothing but a bunch of empty promises to show for it. Meanwhile, someone could just walk up to J@ on Tuesday, hand him some $, and walk off with a new bag.

if i had ordered a bag and hadnt recieved it in a year, you had better believe i would be on their necks about a refund. surprised people are waiting this long.

I've been waiting since December.

I don't care that it is only a weeks time difference between AM Worlds and when I get my bag. The point is that his priorities are f'd up. How the hell can someone think it is appropriate to give away bags to the EO Team, sell them at flymarts (both in Europe and Worlds), BEFORE shipping to those that have already paid? You can't possibly think that is right. Doesn't matter if it is 1 week, 1 month, or a year. That isn't the way to treat your customers.

I paid in December and have nothing but a bunch of empty promises to show for it. Meanwhile, someone could just walk up to J@ on Tuesday, hand him some $, and walk off with a new bag.

For waiting that long, it better lower my strokes by -10...this dude sells to people at tournaments instead of having an example to show and add to his list of customers...very shady. What is the money back policy...is there one? I WILL NOT BUY A BAG because I don't believe others should suffer for my benefit...that is the definition of a Bully...even in this case.:thmbdown:

Justin told me that he was hoping the DD got shipped out before Am World and the EO, but it didn't work like that because he didn't have all the bags on hand to ship.

The thing is no matter what I say, you're mind wouldn't be changed. Whiners gonna whine.

the funniest part about this is that there was a long wait for the first runs to come out and there was bitching and moaning about it...and yet people didn't learn as they signed up on DD to get the second run....

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results...

Latest posts