• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

The blue/white sounds sweet to me, hopefully the majority of the bag is blue. My opinion may be biased though considering I own a lot of University of Kentucky shirts. I'll have to admire from afar though since I don't have the bones to drop on another grip bag.

If AJ gets a sig. bag, will the openings be larger since he can't get his discs through a tight gap? :)

So, I have a shiny new midnight bag coming to me. I tried to find new, unique, unconventional bags since my only problem with the Grip bag is tournaments now are like airport baggage pick-up. Set yours down and someone can think it's theirs and wander off with it. Personally, I prefer to provoke, "Ooo, look at that bag." rather than, "oh, another Grip bag."

BUT, now matter how hard I looked or tried to make something else work...there's no denying the Grip bag for what I needed. So it falls on me to make my Grip bag as unique as possible. How? Accessorizing!

I have a snazzy set of pulls and birdie beads coming, courtesy of Djren. And I have a patch being made to be sewn over the GRIP name on the front (sorry, guys.) That leaves the logos. I'm going with a blue/white to match the patch (first picture).

I did a quick mock-up of the logo and slapped together a few combinations. I'd like to know what you guys think would look the best! Thanks!

Attachments

• SEGAlogo.png
    SEGAlogo.png
    6 KB · Views: 24
  • grip.PNG
    grip.PNG
    18.4 KB · Views: 34
And of course, days after I was an idiot about Valerie not having a signature edition, I get to play at a pro-clinic with Valerie, Nate, and Avery on their way through Central, NY to the Vibram. I will say, Doss' bag is SHARP in person. I wish they made more. And also the same day I got my shipping info for my own Grip bag. Pretty swell day, I must say. Seeing those guys throw in person is something else, that's for sure.

Not to mention they are all EXTREMELY cool guys. Shared some local brewery goodness, super helpful out on the course. Grip couldn't have picked a better trio to be the face of their bags.

And of course, days after I was an idiot about Valerie not having a signature edition, I get to play at a pro-clinic with Valerie, Nate, and Avery on their way through Central, NY to the Vibram. I will say, Doss' bag is SHARP in person. I wish they made more. And also the same day I got my shipping info for my own Grip bag. Pretty swell day, I must say. Seeing those guys throw in person is something else, that's for sure.

Not to mention they are all EXTREMELY cool guys. Shared some local brewery goodness, super helpful out on the course. Grip couldn't have picked a better trio to be the face of their bags.

All three of them have seem very down to earth people to me, which is great for companies looking to market!

Then there is Voodoo (don't get me wrong, they are GREAT bags), who has Will and Dave. Heard both good and bad about Will, but I've heard HORRIBLE things about Dave, just at the Majestic alone this year.

I won't get into a flame fest about various touring pros, but I will just chip in that by experience and by the experiences of others I play with...Feldberg is the NICEST guy off the course. But he is SUPER competitive during play. It can rub people the wrong way big time. More so than I think 95% of tourning pros, he gets into his own head about his play and sometimes it comes out in negative energy. I truly don't think he means it, but I also am not so naive to think he's ignorant of it either. Take that for what you will.

That was my fault for elaborating, I've heard he's a good guy off, but on, not so much. He was trying to call things on other cards after a verdict was made by the card already...

Need some help! Getting some patches made for 8-Bit Disc Golf, and I need a quick measurement for my soon-to-arrive Grip bag. Could someone at home tell me roughly how big the selected area over the main logo is? Thanks!

Attachments

• img_3723.jpg
    img_3723.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 84
Besides the bag itself, what all comes as accessories? I thought a rain cover and a bamboo bag tag but wanted to make sure before call them as I didn't see either with my order. Great lookin bag though!

Besides the bag itself, what all comes as accessories? I thought a rain cover and a bamboo bag tag but wanted to make sure before call them as I didn't see either with my order. Great lookin bag though!

There should be a bamboo bag tag in the zipper pocket behind the Grip logo and the rain cover will be in the main disc pocket in the small velcro pocket inside the front.

Latest posts