• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

I think it will be a while...probably just depends on how things go for him in the next 6mo's or so. Also, this is only 1 of the bags that he wants to release :D

Me to :D.....can't wait until the 2nd batch comes in. I'm trying not to think about it though...

I heard the 14th of March. I would do a countdown, but dont want to be disappointed if it doesnt happen by then.

Yeah...I've been trying hard to not pay attention to it...it will show up one day :D

I hope they are going to fix the stitching issues on the second shipment. On facebook he said he was just going to reinspect them. Does that mean they are already put together(and have been for months) and are just sitting somewhere waiting to be inspected? It doesnt make sense.

Yeah well...thats really all that needs to be done. Not all of the bags had issues...there was just no quality control.

So after the first shipment why didn't they just keep inspecting bags and shipping them out? It doesn't make sense to have uninspected dead inventory sitting in storage when hundreds of people are dying for a bag. What is going to take 3 more weeks to ship? I'm just a little irate because it was stated that the second run would fix the issues of the previous runs stitching. Turns out the bag that I bought has been sitting somewhere for 3-4 months waiting to be inspected

let's not get back into trolling unsubstantiated nonsense in this thread
just cause someone says something doesn't make it true

let's not get back into trolling unsubstantiated nonsense in this thread
just cause someone says something doesn't make it true

This...no reason to get out of control. No one has STATED that bags have just been SITTING AROUND. Lets not jump to any conclusions please.

Justin said on his facebook page that in march they will be receiving the completely reinspected leftovers of the first round (2/25). So that means the bags have been finished since the first big shipment in January and it will be another few weeks until those bags get to the customers.