• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Digging the new internal bottom and how it's bolted all the way through. My first run bag's bottom piece never took shape correctly so I took it out completely. The new bag is looking like how I wanted my bag to be. The putter quiver is big enough for actualy putters (awesome) and the quality looks a lot better. I guess I'll have to comtemplate giving J@ more money, maybe.... maybe not.

Im on the waiting list and justin emailed me back today and said it would be august before it gets shipped out. Maybe ill just go with revolution. If I had a bag company I would have a huge inventory before launching a product. Just makes sense.

Im on the waiting list and justin emailed me back today and said it would be august before it gets shipped out. Maybe ill just go with revolution. If I had a bag company I would have a huge inventory before launching a product. Just makes sense.

He had to get your money first.

LOL, August???? That is what he said last year....well, actually late July/early August. I am not surprised, nor will I be when I never see my replacement bag.

LOL, August???? That is what he said last year....well, actually late July/early August. I am not surprised, nor will I be when I never see my replacement bag.

Exactly

He emailed me last week and told me to expect my back within 2 weeks. I was one of the first on the waiting list though.

My question is this. Why are those of us that are waiting on a replacement bag, still waiting, while others have recieved their new bag? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

My question is this. Why are those of us that are waiting on a replacement bag, still waiting, while others have recieved their new bag? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

because while the bag may (or may not) not be ****...the company. is.

Nope. I knew going into it that it was going to be a long waiting game. Also, I was glad to find out that all of the china stuff got cancelled even though I knew the wait would be even longer. I have waited quite some time now, but the product that it has become over this time is much greater than I would have expected after all of the first gen release issues. I am not mad. I am glad that it has taken this long, it means he didn't just do everything he could to get them done as fast/cheap as possible. my .02

fyi from grip eq site...

Bags on the way!
Posted June 23 2011 | 0 Comments

For everybody blowing up my inbox this month (rightfully so) the scoop goes like this: Two weeks ago we received our small first shipment of our second run. After close inspection I was extremely pleased with the new run including all of the changes we made from the inaugural batch.

I did, however find a small and workable issue in that first batch that I was not completely satisfied with. I went out to the factory, got it right, and we are chugging along with first-rate product! Having had to send those back to be dialed put us back a couple of weeks, but this is nothing even approaching the delays we experienced last year.

We will be back on track next week starting to ship out first run replacements and contest winners, and moving on to the waiting list in a couple of weeks. Production is just a bit slower than planned but as we move along we will continue to ramp up output through the summer. Please hit me up if you are curious of your place on the waiting list, but know that demand makes it difficult to predict exactly when each number will come up.

It is worthy of note that there will be a very limited supply of bags available on a waiting list free, first-come, first-served basis at our Flymart booth at the Amateur World Championships in Rochester, NY on Tues, July 26th and to our Euro disc golf friends at the European Open!

Also be on the lookout as we are right now printing up some tees and swag that you will be able to find on GripEQ.com and at our Flymart booths at Am Worlds, Pro Worlds in Santa Cruuuuz, and the European Open. We are also printing complimentary tees for our wonderful first-run customers for being so kind to stick with us through thick and thin! (Those included by this should be on the lookout for an email from me in the next week about this)

Hope you all have had some of this nice weather we have seen at GripHQ recently!

PS. If I haven't responded to your email yet, stay tuned. I'm plowing through them as much as humanly possible!

Sweet, at least another 2 weeks to another excuse

Latest posts