• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

heat pressed. you couldnt sew something that big on the pocket with an automated machine because ther isnt enough room. plus i think the heat press looks better for longer as it never frays or pulls out or gets dirty

Did U do this yourself then because me and the other panda guys were gonna do this to my bag but we were worried about messing up the zippers

yea i did it, i work at a t shirt shop. the press i used was 350 and the zippers and velcro held up so go for it mang. i was more worried about the velcro than the zipper cause theyre nice ykk zips

be careful not to use too much pressure tho cause i used the same as a t shirt and it kinda fuzzd out the edges. as in they arent crisp. but that could just be because the fabric is pretty course also

yea i did it, i work at a t shirt shop. the press i used was 350 and the zippers and velcro held up so go for it mang. i was more worried about the velcro than the zipper cause theyre nice ykk zips

be careful not to use too much pressure tho cause i used the same as a t shirt and it kinda fuzzd out the edges. as in they arent crisp. but that could just be because the fabric is pretty course also

Thanks for the advice, this will be getting done to my bag, we also have a t shirt press so we will find a way

Thanks for the advice, this will be getting done to my bag, we also have a t shirt press so we will find a way

no problem man! its cool to personalize your stuff. i figured it would lessen the chance of this getting stolen or anything like that because its good to nobody but me now

no problem man! its cool to personalize your stuff. i figured it would lessen the chance of this getting stolen or anything like that because its good to nobody but me now

Yea I really like it, we were going to do it a while ago but didn't want to damage the bag. Thanks for the tips.

Grip EQ

Recived my grip bag last week. This bag is top notch. Great customer service. I tried to buy a revolution bag, but after numerous emails with no response I went with the grip. Great choice!!!! heres a couple pics. I had to get my caddy in there to. lol

Attachments

• IMAG0631.jpg
    IMAG0631.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMAG0635.jpg
    IMAG0635.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMAG0634.jpg
    IMAG0634.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 118
Just got my bag today. I'm very happy with the choice I made in ordering it. It's big enough to hold the stuff I carry for a round but not too big.

Attachments

• bag 001.jpg
    bag 001.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 95
  • bag 002.jpg
    bag 002.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 135
^^^ awesome. those pockets dont fit a hoodie but if you wear thermal shirts or windbreaker/golf shirts they fit just dandy. the grey/black bags are pretty sweet, def not as many of them around it seems like. people are gonna be stopping you to check that thing out! its cray how many people ask about it

^^^ awesome. those pockets dont fit a hoodie but if you wear thermal shirts or windbreaker/golf shirts they fit just dandy. the grey/black bags are pretty sweet, def not as many of them around it seems like. people are gonna be stopping you to check that thing out! its cray how many people ask about it

I will carry a rain jacket in there so the hoody thing isn't a big deal to me. I was torn between the all black and grey and black because I hadn't seen any of these but ultimately liked the two tone more. I've been that guy asking people about the bags so I guess it will only be fair haha.

Nice bag Bonks! Mine is waiting on me to get home and open it, and I'm dying to do so! I'm doing a bar catering all night, but I'm fiendin to get home!
I got the black and gray as well b/c the people arond here all have black. I was a lil worried about how the colors would look (on the Grip site the charcoal looks kind of purple) but after seeing yours I feel I made the right choice!

Nice bag Bonks! Mine is waiting on me to get home and open it, and I'm dying to do so! I'm doing a bar catering all night, but I'm fiendin to get home!
I got the black and gray as well b/c the people arond here all have black. I was a lil worried about how the colors would look (on the Grip site the charcoal looks kind of purple) but after seeing yours I feel I made the right choice!

It's almost like being a kid on Christmas eve again isn't it. I was out playing disc golf when I got the call that I had a package at the house and it was driving me nuts just finishing my round so I can't imagine how you're feeling. I was hesitant on getting it for the same reason as you but when I opened the box I was ecstatic. I like the all black a lot but these just look so much better to me for some reason. You will feel the same way when you open your box. Your bag tag will be in the pocket in front of the putter pocket too btw.

That sounds intriguing I wouldn't mind seeing what that looks like.

ther you go kind sir! dont mind the ****ty linolium, i think my apartment was built in the 60s

Attachments

• 2012-05-06_09-05-35_994.jpg
    2012-05-06_09-05-35_994.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 2012-05-06_09-06-01_608.jpg
    2012-05-06_09-06-01_608.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 138
ther you go kind sir! dont mind the ****ty linolium, i think my apartment was built in the 60s

That does look pretty sweet! What did you use to color it in? I wouldn't even of noticed the linolium if you hadn't said anything since I'm so used to seeing it in my kitchen lol.

That does look pretty sweet! What did you use to color it in? I wouldn't even of noticed the linolium if you hadn't said anything since I'm so used to seeing it in my kitchen lol.

i used these fabric markers you can get at michaels or a fabric store, for the black. for the grey i just used silver sharpie and it worked good. the black had to be the fabric marker cause black sharpies turn purple

Latest posts