• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

I have never tried to put a hoodie in a disc golf bag. Apparently I am the only one.

Right there with you. Hoodies are for wearing....not for stuffing in your DG bag.

I also second the B15 lust. Looks like a really great bag for someone who needs a nice sized bag without carrying allllllllll their discs & swag

The A15 on the other hand looks so unnecessary to me.

I really don't see any point in buying a c15 when I already have the c14. Don't get me wrong, they look awesome and are some needed (minor) upgrades, but they are so similar I don't see the point. Now that B15 on the other hand...

Bit it has a flip flap on the side pockets. Duh

The only two things that I'm not in love with on my C14 have been resolved on the C15. Water bottle holder size and the location of the second d ring. That flap is kinda whatever for me but if they made the side pockets an inch wide instead of sewn directly to the sides it would be enough for me to pull the trigger on a new model. I know the bag isn't made for carrying a lot of extras but that inch would just make it so much easier to get things in and out of those pockets. Even a half of an inch would be much better . Then the top pocket flaps would be more usable

All in all its a great compact backpack and I have enjoyed using it this past year.

I had been wanting an extra bag for a while now to carry all my Glow discs. Play every week, sometimes 2-3x week and it eventually gets old taking out all my daytime discs and inserting all my Glow discs, then doing the opposite a day later. Finally decided to get my Bender on and add another Grip bag, picked up the Gray/Black C15 this weekend.

I absolutely love my C14 but as asc349 pointed out there were some very minor tweaks added to make this about the perfect bag. The larger water bottle holders are plus and the higher D-ring towel clips are a welcomed edition. As stated the side pockets could be a tad larger to make them more accessible but the flap covers are a nice edition for bad weather. Lastly the velcro strap management system is a nice touch, had previously used electrical tape to manage the extra strap lengths to avoid stepping on them.

Glad to be done with buying bags hopefully forever, these two should last me a long time and take care of all my DG needs.

For those of you with both an A series and a C series is they A series still comfortable full after carrying the lighter bag? I'm thinking about picking up an A14 for tournaments and such.

For those of you with both an A series and a C series is they A series still comfortable full after carrying the lighter bag? I'm thinking about picking up an A14 for tournaments and such.

before I figured out and minimized my molds (I'm down to 8), I would actually do the opposite and start my first round of a tournament with the bigger A14, see what was working then whittle down what I needed to only 11-14discs on the 2nd round and switch up bags to the smaller C14.

with the streamlined setup (lighter and focused) I'd end up scoring better on the 2nd round.

The C14 helped me figure out what molds I really used, and getting to know the fewer molds really has benefited my game.

I have a grip mini, and the last couple nights I stretched out the main to maybe fit acouple extra discs if need be. I put 15 discs in there pretty tight. If I remove one it fits 14 really well now. (I was previously carrying 10)

Will it stay that way from here on out?

I hate to ask because this topic was discussed, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer - will a 40 oz Hydroflask fit in a C15 or not? thanks

I wish the site would provide specs and just state what the diameter of the cup holders are.

I hate to ask because this topic was discussed, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer - will a 40 oz Hydroflask fit in a C15 or not? thanks

I wish the site would provide specs and just state what the diameter of the cup holders are.

Sure. Put it where the discs go. You can put your discs in the quiver.

#hydrated #bagminimalist #twodiscroundbutnotthirsty

I have a grip mini, and the last couple nights I stretched out the main to maybe fit acouple extra discs if need be. I put 15 discs in there pretty tight. If I remove one it fits 14 really well now. (I was previously carrying 10)

Will it stay that way from here on out?

Yes it should. I can squeeze a 40oz klean kanteen in my c14. (damn that's rhymey)

So one should fit fine in the c15

I know people have ironed on patches before...however I MAY void the warranty.

My 32 oz hydro fits fine in the C15. Its the same diameter as the 40 oz

Will the grip fabric stand up to putting on an iron on patch? Or does it get melty?

I have done it to two of my bags. As long as the patch itself has nough adhesive it is fine. I have also made some of the plastic on the grip bag a bit wavey from overheating it while I put on the patches, but if you are using an iron U should be fine since I used a heat press to do it.

Limited time, add Grip c14 bag to cart, and save 30 bucks off final purchase (plus shipping). Follow link HERE and simply add to cart, then add coupon code: c14for149

Rain fly question.

When not using the rain fly anyone have tips for storing it (folding, stuffing etc). Reason I ask is that it makes the bottom back support bulge out allot more than I'd like and makes what is typically a comfortable bag, uncomfortable.

Rain fly question.

When not using the rain fly anyone have tips for storing it (folding, stuffing etc). Reason I ask is that it makes the bottom back support bulge out allot more than I'd like and makes what is typically a comfortable bag, uncomfortable.

I agree, I won't put mine in its storage pocket.
I just leave it at home.
If it looks like it might rain I bring my big bag for coat storage.