• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

I would agree the bag is winning but it doesn't appear that Charlie is, jeeesh.

I'm thinking about switching to one of these from
my Voodoo Karma. Question I have is how does it stand up on the ground especially on hillsides? Am I going to miss my karma playing hilly courses?

With any backpack style bag you just have to be a little more aware when placing it on a hillside. Once you get used to how to best place it on an incline it becomes second nature. Generally speaking just placing it sideways on a hill prevents almost any chance of tipping.

I'm thinking about switching to one of these from
my Voodoo Karma. Question I have is how does it stand up on the ground especially on hillsides? Am I going to miss my karma playing hilly courses?

It stands up very well for a backpack. You have to be a little careful where you put it but I think it's very stable for a backpack

I find my C14 to be more stable than my buddies L and A series . like others have said if you are mindful when on a hillside you'll be fine. Haven't had any stability issues with mine at all.

I'm probably going to sell my C14 soon, but damn did this bag help me out a ton in simplifying my bag/molds - and in turn helping my game out a ton in the process.

I whittled my total molds down to only 10 (P2/Nova/Comet/Roc3/Gator/Teebird/Firebird/PD/Tern/Destroyer) at around 13-16 discs to fit into my C14 over this fall/winter/spring and really got to know my discs inside and out.

Even during tournaments I'd just bag around 13-16 discs in my C14 and even drop discs on my 2nd round (ones I knew were redundant) to around 12-14discs and my 2nd rounds would always be better because of it.

Now I know I can even drop some molds and streamline even further to only 7-8molds (I might start cycling baseline plastic mids, and drop the Firebird for an OS 3rd run PD), but know that depending on the course (if I need a roller or a massively OS driver in open field high winds) I can just add/drop a mold/disc here and there for what I need that given day.

Another incredibly pleased C14 user.
This bag is everything that I could want in a DG bag. I love to play competitive golf but I have never been one to bag 25 discs. Give me my 14-17 discs and I'll be ready for anything.

The C14 forces me to carry just what I need without sacrificing comfort, function & valuables storage.

If you want a backpack style bag and prefer to have a streamlined selection of discs... C14/15 is a great option.

I keep going back to my C14. I got one last summer and fell in love with it. Then I got frustrated because I couldn't cram stupid amounts of plastic into it, so I put it away and bought a full size bag (flak 4). every time I talk myself into taking the flak out with me halfway through the course I wish I had my c14.

I also got a chance to look at the new C15 in person this weekend. It isn't very different from the 14, but the couple of upgrades are a really nice touch that I wish I had on mine. Its not enough to justify replacing mine, but it they were nice additions to an already great pack.

I keep going back to my C14. I got one last summer and fell in love with it. Then I got frustrated because I couldn't cram stupid amounts of plastic into it, so I put it away and bought a full size bag (flak 4). every time I talk myself into taking the flak out with me halfway through the course I wish I had my c14.

I also got a chance to look at the new C15 in person this weekend. It isn't very different from the 14, but the couple of upgrades are a really nice touch that I wish I had on mine. Its not enough to justify replacing mine, but it they were nice additions to an already great pack.

Same here. I bought my C14 about a month before the C15 was announced. I can't be too disappointed though bc this bag really is everything that I want in a DG bag. I also have seen the Grip warranty in action through one of my good friends and even just for some seam tearing on the strap they gave him a full replacement. I was very impressed and I am proud to tell anyone that listens how quickly and effectively the "Life Time" warranty truly performs.

I ordered a c15 yesterday from an insane deal I got, after selling my basically brand new black A-series.
should have it tomorrow.

Can anyone list the specific differences between the C14 and C15? Love my C14.

Grip C15 Page

Looks like they are fine tuning an already well made bag (C14). If you read the C15 features and look close at the photos you can see most of the tweaks.

- Flap/covers for outside side pockets
- Higher D-ring towel clips
- Larger diameter water bottle holders
- Strap management to help avoid stepping on

Think I am going to pick one up this weekend and sell off my Grip L-Series. Love my C-14 and I play a lot of Glow DG so wouldn't mind having the C15 for Glow rounds.

I really don't see any point in buying a c15 when I already have the c14. Don't get me wrong, they look awesome and are some needed (minor) upgrades, but they are so similar I don't see the point. Now that B15 on the other hand...

I really don't see any point in buying a c15 when I already have the c14. Don't get me wrong, they look awesome and are some needed (minor) upgrades, but they are so similar I don't see the point. Now that B15 on the other hand...

Yeah, been looking at these today and tend to agree. I really do like the pocket covers but not enough difference to upgrade. B15 does look sweet - maybe we start up that whole holding a hoodie thing again - on second thought...

I have never tried to put a hoodie in a disc golf bag. Apparently I am the only one.