• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

according to the dealer letter, the pre-order starts the 12th. Not today

Haha I am so lost on what day it is since I have been out of work going on 4 weeks. Hopefully maybe some more leaked info will come out today. Grip is very good at keeping their lips sealed.

Haha I am so lost on what day it is since I have been out of work going on 4 weeks. Hopefully maybe some more leaked info will come out today. Grip is very good at keeping their lips sealed.

I guess that date of the 12th was just a notice to retailers about when they can order the bag. Not sure about the individual order release date. Someone already linked that date of the 12th in this thread a few pages back.

Anyways Grip is pretty good at doing things the right way after multiple bag releases. I'm sure everyone will get a shot at the bag they want.

Love it, looks exactly what i am looking for, and i just sold my old grip bag last week to downsize. :hfive:

So has anyone here actually gotten a chance to test one out that can tell us more reasonably what the capacity is if I carry ~70% mids and putters?

So has anyone here actually gotten a chance to test one out that can tell us more reasonably what the capacity is if I carry ~70% mids and putters?

I would also like to know, the mid/putter situation a little better, Im still quasi interested. Im not going to carry 13 drivers and only 2 putters in the putter compartment. I think they are showing the pictures like that so it appears it will carry more discs than say, a nut sac…

Im surprised they don't have a youtube advertisement video. And no paypal, who dosent take paypal nowadays?

Ordered a camo. It won't be a summer bag with smaller water bottles but I see it getting a lot of use this winter when I want something lighter than the L series.

rainfly sold separately is a pretty bad move... especially at a 189 price BEFORE shipping for the bag. :doh:

This is just getting worse and worse. Should really be a sub $200 bag WITH rainfly and shipping. EQ must stand for extremely questionable. Bummed