• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mods...

Just got my bag Friday. I didn't like the zipper pulls. I searched for Chicago Bulls themed zipper pulls.

I couldn't find any, so I decided to make my own:

I didn't feel like paying $7 to $15 for a disc golf towel, so I put an eyelet in my towel:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Disc on!

Sorry about the crappy photos. I got my A-series bag for Christmas. I finally got some patches sewn on, which was NOT easy, especially since they are all on pockets. Tonight my son made some pulls for me. They were really tough to get through the eyes of the zippers even with the core of the para-cord removed. I don't know how people get pulls to loop through, the holes are too small.
Anyway its uniquely mine. :D

I just got some small fishing split rings and used them to attach my zipper pulls. I'll add a pic soon

Zipper pulls attached with small slip rings

That's a good idea! I have had a couple of chances to play with the new bag now and I am truly surprised at how much better it really is compared to my old tourney bag and Quad shocks. I'm really happy with my purchase. :D

The last few days I have been dissing down hardcore to putters/mids for casual rounds and using my crunch box and quads. All I can say is I miss my Grip! Quads are so different and the bag sits so freaking low. Glad it is only 12 discs.

Now looking for some good patches.

Darren

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69215063@N06/11970143473/

Last edited:
I used sharpies because the highly rated fabric markers were two or three times as expensive. They turned out well, but I did two coats and may do a third.

Glad you guys like it!

Finally got a grip. Found it on sale at wrightlife for very cheap. Added USC colorways to it. Still have to get matching pulls and a USC patch to sew on next to the logo but I love the bag.

12350_10153736362535114_115896039_n.jpg