• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mods...

Does anyone know if grip will be doing more colored bags anytime soon? I emailed them the other day about it, but no response yet.

Does anyone know if grip will be doing more colored bags anytime soon? I emailed them the other day about it, but no response yet.

Before they launched the a series, they liquidated the l series with sales etc for a bit first. I assume a new bag or a relaunch of the a with new colors will be coming before or early in spring.

I asked grip a few months ago if they were going to make signature bags for the A series and they said eventually they will but no set date.

I would love to see another American flag pattern

I asked grip a few months ago if they were going to make signature bags for the A series and they said eventually they will but no set date.

I would love to see another American flag pattern

Yea I don't know about this, McBeth has said himself that Grip isn't doing Sig bags anymore. But that was a few months ago and I guess things could have changed.

here is my answer to the putter pocket towel. using a snap on each side, towel still allows for rain fly, and i can easily get in 3 more putters, maybe 4. plus snaps used with bag tag and custom birdie beads. i have 2 black judges in Grip pocket, and 2 white judges in microfiber towel pocket. may try keeping my putting putters here and my throw putters in Grip pocket. also this is a prototype. next run will be jersey style cotton on outside and microfiber only on the inside. these will probably go on sale on my website after testing. happy throwing!!

darren

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0682.jpg
    IMG_0682.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 203
So far I have only added some zipper pulls and a towch wich is off the pic on the right., lol.

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 211
I attempted to use a Fabric Marker to color in the white girp logo, and it was a flop! That type of marker didn't do too well. I guess I either need to fork out the money for a paint pen or just take the cheap route and use a sharpie that I have.

I attempted to use a Fabric Marker to color in the white girp logo, and it was a flop! That type of marker didn't do too well. I guess I either need to fork out the money for a paint pen or just take the cheap route and use a sharpie that I have.

I used sharpie. It takes more than a few coats, but if you do long straight lines, it works out really well. Mine looks crisp and clean.

did you alternate directions of the second round to help cover up the sharpie lines?

Not really. I just didn't try to cover it up. I just pretended like it was a blank sleight. Like I covered the area completely every time I went over it.

I used sharpie. It takes more than a few coats, but if you do long straight lines, it works out really well. Mine looks crisp and clean.
any pix? I was thinking about filling in the letters with sharpie ... would like to see what it looks like if someone's already done it.

I tried to use a Fabric pen as well and it wiped right off the next day. Not sure I want to go the sharpie route plus the white is growing on me

I tried to use a Fabric pen as well and it wiped right off the next day. Not sure I want to go the sharpie route plus the white is growing on me

I just did a sharpie, and I was actually fairly impressed with it. The only thing bad is that if you get VERY close, you can see the sharpie lines. Chances are that no one would notice.

Here is my "sharpie" mod. What the picture doesn't really show is that the normal blue sharpie can out too dark. Plus when the light hits it, it has an almost purple glare. Luckily I only did the cup holders. The lighter sharpie actually turned out better than I was expecting because with both markers, it darkened up once it dried. It looks like there are some white spots on my light blue, but that was just the flash from my phone. Though it doesn't look like it was professionally done, at least now it added some color to the bag, and I'm pleased with the outcome.

Attachments

• 20140213_105021_resized.jpg
    20140213_105021_resized.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 151
I like the light blue...the dark blue, not so much. Maybe a couple more colorings would help it out.

Latest posts