• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mods...

My wife is sewing patches on my bag now. I will post pics when finished.

Does anyone know the thread on zipper pulls? It seems there were a couple different ones doing them.

I got a couple of these from the user RussGreeneBean over at this thread.

They snap on and off nicely, but still require a bit of effort so they don't pop off unexpectedly. Plus, he added a male clip so that you can still utilize the rainfly when this towel holder is on.

Head on over to his thread or I can take more pictures.
1T4slCF.jpg

4MDISIO.jpg

AARyAoi.jpg

c4L9JNM.jpg

now these are ****ing cool!!

I tried to use a Fabric pen as well and it wiped right off the next day. Not sure I want to go the sharpie route plus the white is growing on me

The L-series bag had an embroidered logo; that's why people were using fabric markers. Worked great on mine.

The A-series has a printed logo of some sort, so fabric markers won't work.

The L-series bag had an embroidered logo; that's why people were using fabric markers. Worked great on mine.

The A-series has a printed logo of some sort, so fabric markers won't work.

I used fabric marker on my A bag. Came out great and hasn't rubbed off at all. I have played in rain and been pretty abrasive with it. No issues.

Necro-ish bump.

Do any U-frame style disc dividers fit an A-series? Does anyone use dividers?

Not entirely helpful, but an Innova u-channel fit in my old L series. I'd be willing to bet they fit in the A.

Unfortunately it doesn't, or at least its a very awkward fit. I built cardboard dividers last night and they are awesome! Pics soon.

Mark 1 Grip A Divider.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402230043864.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402230043864.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 283
Looking good, Streets. I would imagine that'll get pretty waterlogged. Have you thought about using corrugated signboard instead?

Looking good, Streets. I would imagine that'll get pretty waterlogged. Have you thought about using corrugated signboard instead?

Good call. The Mark II was going to be duct tape covered cardboard, but I like the corrugated signboard suggestion. Little less labor intensive haha.

Nothing like duct tape to spruce up your grip bag :p

I too tried the U-channel divider with minimal success.

Nothing like duct tape to spruce up your grip bag :p

I too tried the U-channel divider with minimal success.

I could make a duct-tape bag that would at least put Huju to shame.

Yeah, I was a sad tomato when the U divider was unsuccessful.

Don't you make fun of Huju, the work those 5 year olds do is unparalleled.

Latest posts