• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Polecats coming to the Factory Store this afternoon?

He's running a company to make money. It's absurd to think he would do something that would make less money to satisfy his particular soft plastic fetish. He could get any discs he wants in gstar. There's no reason he'd have to push it unless it sells.

Your conspiracy theory is awful.

Of course he's trying to make money. But there are other reasons he'd push GStar, and the Proshop is definitely trying to push GStar.

But you're going to believe what you want, so 'whatever'. Have at it.

Of course he's trying to make money. But there are other reasons he'd push GStar, and the Proshop is definitely trying to push GStar.

I'm going to believe in facts

You enjoy your fantasy

Thanks a lot whomever bought the last 160-164 one before I had a chance to finish checking out. :mad:

Special release or is this now a thing? I'd prefer to get from the local shop.

What other reasons?

I would guess old dave likes gstar because it is easier to grip. He is getting older and that is a huge factor.

I like gstar for cold weather that is it. Period.

What's the over/under on these being domed?

Myself, I'm gonna wait for a review or two before dropping $25 on one.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, G* is the worst premium plastic on the market. It's flippy and not as durable as regular star plastic. I know plenty of people who have tried it, but don't know anyone who actively seeks it out.

I know these debates are old and tiring. I hate to even get involved in them. But, I honestly have no clue why Innova keeps pushing this stuff. Seems that most new releases and first runs were G* first. When I ask someone "Have you tried ____ disc yet?" I usually hear "No, waiting on Star/Champion release."

Maybe it makes sense for putters and some mids, but that's about it.

Dave likes G Star because when someone gets hit in the face again with an Innova High Speed Driver, it's less likely to kill/maim them.

I'm sure their insurance company likes that.

That's why all of the new distance driver releases start in G Star.

What was the date of the recent lawsuit with the Boss?

Does that coincide with G Star's big push?

There's your conspiracy theory.

Well I grabbed one. I love my Polecat but I don't have great hopes for these. What the Polecat really needs is KC Pro or McPro!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Latest posts