• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

^^^ totally agree with your sense of humor ... I was only being half serious BTW ... I have one of each and they cost a pretty penny, so I wouldn't even consider dyeing them ...

Back in the day when people were dyeing CE, I cringed too. Not only were they dyeing plastic that cost money I would never spend, but I rarely thought it was a good design.

I just looked on the website and my order still says processing, yet, they already took the money out of my account. Is anyone else orders showing up this way?

Of my two orders one is confirmed and the other is processing. So I'm sure they are working on filling all the orders right now.

As of now, both of my orders were approved and I received a receipt via email, but I only have 1 email with a shipping notice and tracking info.

slight off topic for a second. how many points = how many dollars at the factory store?

My gestimate based on what I saw (I got in really early on both the initial post and the refresh) is around 2200-2400 total. It's hard to count exactly because they didn't put up round numbers when they did the refresh; it seemed like they saw how well they were selling and just threw up exactly how many they had left.

Please don't dye the GCC gold destroyers or teebirds ... those are currently $60+ in value ... dyeing it would effectively ruin the point of purchasing them at any price
Yea the market is way down now for these, between 40-50 now and the artwork is horrendous on the GCC and the Masters. I know ill probably wipe mine at the least so I don't have to look at it.

First order w/ free shipping is already in Vegas.

Second order (during restock) with standard $6.00 shipping hasn't left the factory yet.

Can't wait to get my hands on these. Just wish this weather would cooperate.

Yeah, the weather is a good point. I'm in Boise Idaho and we had like an inch of ice rain last night, the roads are all icy and slushy....lame.

i got mine on the first batch and my order says processing too. :thmbdown:

its 19 and windy here. who wants to throw in that??? friday is supposed to be in the mid 40's so hopefully mine will be here by then.

i got mine on the first batch and my order says processing too. :thmbdown:

its 19 and windy here. who wants to throw in that??? friday is supposed to be in the mid 40's so hopefully mine will be here by then.

I ordered one in each batch, my second order is shipped and my first is still processing.

Oops for my off topic I mean how many points redeem for how much money on the innova factory store?

WTH is up with the second batch being shipped first? I ordered from the first batch and all I got was my receipt so far.

$_57.JPG

Heres the yellow

Latest posts