• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guinness World Record Attempt: Most Holes in 24 Hours

I just donated to this charity. Wishing you great weather and strength brother! I shared the charity on my Facebook page as well.

I played this course once. It's less than a mile from where I live. Too bad I'll be over the road during the attempt. It would be cool to witness something like this going down. Good luck.

Congrats Cody! I didn't realize anything had been changed from the tentatively scheduled May 17th date.

Oops this is the wrong thread. I am still doing it in 2 weeks. Congrats to the two guys from Illinois. 1620 is a ton of holes

Wow, this record keeps getting pushed farther and farther. Congrats!

They did 1620 holes each right? Because that's a hole every 53.333 seconds, without stopping for 24 hours.

This was at Nims Park correct? That park was made for this record. Not literally made for the record; but, I can't imagine a better suited place.

They did 1620 holes each right? Because that's a hole every 53.333 seconds, without stopping for 24 hours.

When I did my 500 holes, I averaged 50 seconds per hole the first 6 hours -- and that was on one of the shortest permanent 9-hole courses in the world.

I can't imagine keeping that pace for 24 hours.

Wow.

I believe they actually stopped a couple of hours early.
If that is the case then it is hard to believe the individual record was broken. Scarp's math is correct. Is there a worlds record for combined total that we don't know about?

Last edited:
Nims is ridiculously short. Most tee shots are jump putt-able. Absolutely perfect for this purpose. I don't think the park has room for more than 3 or 4 normal holes. They somehow fit 18.

I play there several times a year and it is an awesome course to practice your short game. You can play a very casual 18 hole round in 30 minutes.

Latest posts