• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hall of Fame Classic presented by Prodigy Disc- $10,000 added

Almost won the Advanced field for you guys. Had 1st all weekend to loose by 2 :( Shot my first 1000 rated though!! 1017

Was Fred wearing all black or all white final round, and was he wearing shades in the rain?

haha I actually played with him ALL 4 rounds...He was venting A LOT. He had all black rain gear on and yes he did wear sunglasses just about the whole time. And I had to warn everyone on our card that he will rudely ask you to move out of his vision, but 2 holes later will just get up and throw as if it doesn't bother him. Or he will take his 15 ft put when someone else is still 50ft out and walk off towards the next hole

I remember you guys talking about that guy who would wear all black ... and then randomly came out of the woods in all white lol

Totally didn't realize it was Fred ... but it makes a lot of sense now

Nikko had a SIIIIICK!!!! roller for his 2nd shot on Jackson 18 final round. He was not quite to the top of the hill before the turn ... and parked it for an ~20' putt :eek:

Latest posts