• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Halo Sonics!

Halo Sonics?

• I would buy multiple!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I would buy 1 to try out.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • What is a Sonic?

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
Yes. . and yes to ANY Sonic, i have one but have not seen anny for sale in stores for years

Yeah I know, they sell for $50-100. Can't get them. I wonder if the mold wore out because they haven't made any DX even, never mind Star or Halo Star.

It´s strange that Innova dont make any, GG still throws them. . .for me i mostly use it on my "1-speed rounds", i play with Star Sonic, Champ Polecat, K2 Berg and putt with Hydrogen on those rounds,

I don't even own one but threw a Star GG for a bit before an event a few years ago and was loving it. I keep waiting for Innova to remake them and they never come and they would sell a boat load.

I should have just ponied up the 70-80 bucks and got one. I hate paying that much for a disc though. I'd be too scared to throw it near water or just leave it for some stupid reason like I have other discs. With a 20 dollar disc it's not so bad, but when you start paying 80 a pop then that hurts.

Really!!!!???? I think there's about 5 or 6 in the local store here... hmmm opportunity knocks. :)

I should say the GG Star ones. DX are still pricey though too, though I kind of skimmed over those. I checked ebay sold items.

Of course depends on weight, stamp, etc. I rechecked and new heavier ones sold for around 50. Used 30.

Last edited:
FWIW the Hero Discs Supersonic 215 is essentially a Sonic. It comes in what I assume is DX, R-Pro, Champ and Star. It's only available in the lighter weights, but the SuperHero/SuperStar is a 2cm bigger model that comes in heavier weights.

I would love to throw a Star Sonic though.

Innova's got it goin' on now with the Halo star stuff. I bought a few of these in different molds. It's just meh flight, self pity prices. Ya'll do you though:D

Innova's got it goin' on now with the Halo star stuff. I bought a few of these in different molds. It's just meh flight, self pity prices. Ya'll do you though:D

It just depends on what you like. If you like good looking stiff grippy star plastic then it's a no brainer.

I've have a handful of Halo discs and would say they are all better in that I prefer the feel mostly, secondly the flight has been super solid, third they look good and I suppose fourth, they have been very durable as well.

I forgot to add, I did ask GG before an event last year if he had a Sonic to sell me, he said nope. Everyone asks.

innova-sonic-halo-star-garrett-gurthie-2022-tour-series-putt-approach-37491788906754_1024x1024.jpg

images

I'm assuming these will fly the same as the Star ones but if anyone has thrown both please report some thoughts!

Have a surplus of star ones so I'm fine to wait till it's easy to get at retail.

Just my opinion, I dislike the look of Guile on this stamp and the previous one. Wish they would have made him more in line with the games instead of looking like Jean-Claude Van Damme's version.

Latest posts