• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ham Lake DGC - Minnesota

thebluebomber

According to the "course conditions" page for Ham Lake DGC, the city of Ham Lake removed all baskets from this course on 9/1/15. I find this rather odd as I played Ham Lake DGC on Sunday and the entire course was in good condition. Furthermore, this course has been home to Friday night disc golf leagues and seems to be a popular spot for people in the area.

Anybody on the DGCR forums here familiar with the city's decision to remove the baskets on this course? This is news to me and was surprised to see Ham Lake DGC is no more. :|

Of course, this could all be a fluke as anybody can update the course conditions option...

Ham Lake DGC

I have no official answer to give you as such an event should have blown up the Facebook page, but the city had been threatening to pull the whole course even after they put the back 9 back in.

yeah whatever at this point. city seems to not want DG there so why even bother? I haven't really run into anyone out there like it used to be since they put in the 18 back. Seems weird any issues would have come up but then again its Ham Lake...........

yeah whatever at this point. city seems to not want DG there so why even bother? I haven't really run into anyone out there like it used to be since they put in the 18 back. Seems weird any issues would have come up but then again its Ham Lake...........

MAXX BAR & GRILL 4 LIFE!!!!!

well, you should have gone to the red ox, DUH! :D

::drinks bloody mary::

:::throws DG course at a church:::