• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Happy Valentine's Day to my Girlfriend :)

beagleboy241

Bogey Member
ziU8MZI.jpg

@BigSky, She has before but now she has started to more. Hopefully this summer she will and with her OWN disc! :)
@jchoate7, Why is that? :p

She hates disc golf. She can't throw a disc far at all (and trust me I've tried teaching her). It took her A LOT to get me a practice basket for my birthday. It was even all her idea to.

If I got this for my girlfriend I'm pretty sure she'd kill me.

I got my wife discs for her birthday last year, thinking she could start playing with me. She got furious and started crying. It was a DISASTER.

Note to self: Never buy wife anything disc golf related again.

Yeah... She can hardly throw them and she always gets really pissed off... I just let throw the Mini discs around. So I will probably just take the disc :p. It's lighter for her too, but I can manage :)

Yeah... She can hardly throw them and she always gets really pissed off... I just let throw the Mini discs around. So I will probably just take the disc :p. It's lighter for her too, but I can manage :)

if she can't throw them then this might not be the greatest idea lol. Just make sure you have a backup plan ready incase this one falls through! Always be prepared!

I don't have a girlfriend. I have a big ass box of discs. Would I trade my box of discs for a girlfriend? Maybe. Depends on the girl. But I wouldn't trade my BAG and the stack of discs sitting beside it for anything in the world.

I have a couple of pink and purple discs in easy to throw molds just in case my wife ever decides she wants to play, but I would never, ever, buy her plastic as a gift. Hope your GF likes em, for your sake. Hope your backup plan involves jewelry, or at least your own personal body armor.

I got my wife a Nutsac this Christmas. Wow that was a nasty sounding sentence. She loves it. Of course she already plays and was using the 2011 Ace Race bag prior, so the Nutsac is a nice upgrade.

my girlfriend said that the mini puck set would be a good gift, i havent let her come to the course with me. I need to milk the most out of the time she actually still wants to play :\

I got my wife a Nutsac this Christmas. Wow that was a nasty sounding sentence. She loves it. Of course she already plays and was using the 2011 Ace Race bag prior, so the Nutsac is a nice upgrade.

Probably my favorite sentence ever. I'd make it my signature, but I'm too lazy.

My wife turned me on to disc golf in 1980. It didn't turn out too bad. I'm in the Disc Golf Hall of Fame and own a disc golf pro shop. Hobby turned into a profession. She has supported me all the way100%.

My wife turned me on to disc golf in 1980. It didn't turn out too bad. I'm in the Disc Golf Hall of Fame and own a disc golf pro shop. Hobby turned into a profession. She has supported me all the way100%.

Hey Mods, get this man a banner.

What's that saying? Behind every great man is an even greater woman. Something like that. It's awesome that your wife supported you. :thmbup:

Latest posts