• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has Anyone Bagged All The Courses In Your State?

Just to jump on the statistical bandwagon I'm at 35 played of 189 non-extinct courses in Texas. I've also got two annual temporary courses bagged (Eberly Ranch and TX Teams course at Circle-R).

Speaking of temporary courses...

Regarding the temp. course thing, it is something I have been planning to do so it'll happen at some point. You would have a list of "virtual courses" that you would setup and then you could use those in your scorebook.

How's that coming along Tim?

ERic

Someone track down Greg Hosfeld. I believe he told me he'd played every course in Florida, as he was on his quest to reach 1,000 courses played.

Only at 8 of 38 in Mississippi but interestingly I have played 17 Texas courses. I have never lived in Texas but my brother does and I go there to DG with him.

DGtourist-I thought you would have had a higher % of the Wyoming courses covered? You must live closer to Colorado!

Yeah, I'm not centrally located. I'm seven miles from Colorado.
By percentages
WY 7/ 17 41.17%
NE 15/43 34.88%
CO 31/89 34.83%
WA 14/45 31.11%

A good trip to Yellowstone could change that.

i'm at 20 of 58, just over 34%. i hope to play several new ones over the summer. maybe i can hit 50% by the end of summer.

Just to jump on the statistical bandwagon I'm at 35 played of 189 non-extinct courses in Texas. I've also got two annual temporary courses bagged (Eberly Ranch and TX Teams course at Circle-R).

Speaking of temporary courses...

How's that coming along Tim?

ERic
Haven't started that one yet. I'm working on some other scorebook stuff at the moment.

In Minnesota when we had about 98 courses a few years back one of my friends and his friendgirl did them alll in one spring/summer/fall. Luckily for me he has a good memory so when I want to know about a course he usually has some good info. Unfortunatly what he likes in a course and what I like are different.

Would have had all 48 in VA but then two more in the west opened up and i don't make it out there so much, got all but one in Delaware and Maryland, and half of jersey. Might try and knock out the rest of jeresy this summer and will more then likely finish off VA, and Maryland, Delaware on the other hand is a private course they wouldn't let me play when i went by so i consider that state done in my book. I have mentioned a couple times having percents on the the profiles played tabs next to the state would be cool and helpful for when they add new course and your percent goes down you notice. ex Va 98% or Va 48/50.

I was once 100% (3 of 3) in SC. That was in the mid-90s. I'm now 45% (18 of 40) and losing ground to the disc golf boom.

Delaware is one of those small states that could be done in one day maybe a long summer/fall day, and some top quality courses to, arm would hurt after that day.

Delaware is one of those small states that could be done in one day maybe a long summer/fall day, and some top quality courses to, arm would hurt after that day.

yeah wow, maybe more than one day, but only 11 courses listed on here...

I have played 1 of 1 courses in, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, 11 out of 20 in the UK and 4 out of the millions in the US.

You lucky bastards.

Latest posts