• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HAS ANYONE IN TYLER TX SEEN THIS???

pablo.diablo

Eagle Member
wizardevolutionhpplost.jpg

This is an EVO WIZARD I lost on hole #2 at The ROC in 2011. I bought it from Lawrence at Onion Field. We were throwing multiples and I simply left it on the hill. By the time I noticed I didn't have it on #8, whomever was playing behind us had already taken off with the disc. :mad:

I know it's been awhile but Tyler is only so big and everybody knows everybody in the DG realm pretty much. I will pay huge reward in $$/plastic to get it back if it's still in good shape!

the redeeming factor is that i'm virtually positive it's one-of-a-kind. i can't remember the guy who does the dyes but lawrence knows him. i'll probably just hafta get him to do a new one. unfortunately evo wizards like that aren't easy to come by anymore. people ask crazy money for them now.

is that one of the milky white firmer ones? i had one with a dye jobber on it that i threw as a second shot also and walked away and forgot. it was nice and overstable but i could toss it just as far as any of my others, it just had more fade at the end.

I lost a gazelle at Lindsey the same way... People behind me took it and walked off course... Not much good to say @ Tyler DG community

I got a friend that lost a white pure test material gold stamp @ Roc and a pink buzz ss @ ut tyler we havent seen or gotten calls on so good luck.

And props to lawrence, been the recipient of many great deals from him...