• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you ever fallen down when throwing?

Have you ever fallen down when throwing?

• Yes

Votes: 119 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 10.5%

• Total voters
Despite a couple of near-falls, I've only had one fall so far. It was on a long up-shot and my foot slipped on wet leaves. I bit the dust looking like I was sliding into second base.

i have fallen many times....it seems that four out of five it turns out to be a fairly decent throw :thmbup:

Many times, those teeboxes at Ellison are garbage.

I don't even know HOW mine happened. :/ I threw and next thing I know I'm sitting at the right side of the teepad with my back against the concrete, and I hurt like hell.

Tripped up

Dec 2008, #7 at Farragut in Knoxville, TN. This hole is long but the tee pad is short & elevated. So I start off to the right of the tee pad & step up the 6" curb height & drive. I'm a little off balance so my plant foot slips, leading to a trip up as I dive off the edge of the tee pad:
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/jdubent08/misc%20DG/?action=view&current=farragutfall.mp4
misc%20DG
[/URL][/IMG]

Twice last year at Am Worlds - Bucyrus #9(Round 6) & Delaware #1(Start of Semis! - Had to clean my leg up quick with first aid kit).

I was in a big group on hole #1, and I tried to over do my throw, and I went off the end of the tee pad, after my release and went ass over tea kettle, and ended up flat on my back. I was so embarrassed.:doh:

My local course is muddy and has no teepads, I fall on my butt on a weekly in the winter.

I played Cedar Hills in Raleigh in January, with snow everywhere. I fell up the hill on an approach. Feet just slipped and I hit my knees.

I played Cedar Hills in Raleigh in January, with snow everywhere. I fell up the hill on an approach. Feet just slipped and I hit my knees.

lol I imagine in the snow/ice if you don't get to the flat part of the fairway on 13 that hill is awful.

Latest posts