• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

love mine, and it is the best bag and or luggage I own. I use mine when traveling even when I don't take discs

Got an email back from Mystery Ranch with some good info. Looks like I'll be getting this bag one way or another before my birthday.

Got an email back from Mystery Ranch with some good info. Looks like I'll be getting this bag one way or another before my birthday.

What was the good info??? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger myself. I sent an email, but I am impatient.

Looking to get for road trip rounds and local rounds where I have to carry stuff for the kids.

That is what put me over the edge to pull the trigger. Also helped convince the wife cuz she has been saying for awhile that I need a more manly diaper bag than the pink one she uses for our baby girl.

Sorry for the back-to-back posts. I've lurked here for about 4 years, but I'm new to posting and didn't know how to edit my first post to include the second post.

QUOTE Originally Posted by HotPinkBeast View Post
Sorry, but I just start laughing every time I see this bag, when fully exposed.

That's okay, we all start laughing every time we see you fully exposed too.

and nobody is saying that's huge....

:rolleyes:

Sorry for the back-to-back posts. I've lurked here for about 4 years, but I'm new to posting and didn't know how to edit my first post to include the second post.

It's all good. I do back to back posts just because I'm the WorldsCoolestGuy. And I drink heavily.:|

Hey folks,

I got my Black/Gray Taj less than a month ago. I can fit 17 disc in the main comp and more than 10 in each side. i put a camelbak in one of the side comps on the left side. Good for short and long courses because you can strap up for the long walks or just put in on your side from hole to hole. It feels great either way. The front putter pocket can hold my 3 ions. I am from iowa so I have play with layers most of the year. I always have enough room to put on extra clothes or take some off. It will last for a long time. Any bag that is $60 or so will break if you play with it enough, not to mention you will have to buy the shoulder strap for $30 more. If you buy a bag for disc and do not want to spend a ton on it, get a regular backpack. If you want a real bag buy the Taj. It wont help you play better, but it will help you enjoy the game more than anything I have tried.

Ed

Hey folks,

I got my Black/Gray Taj less than a month ago. I can fit 17 disc in the main comp and more than 10 in each side. i put a camelbak in one of the side comps on the left side. Good for short and long courses because you can strap up for the long walks or just put in on your side from hole to hole. It feels great either way. The front putter pocket can hold my 3 ions. I am from iowa so I have play with layers most of the year. I always have enough room to put on extra clothes or take some off. It will last for a long time. Any bag that is $60 or so will break if you play with it enough, not to mention you will have to buy the shoulder strap for $30 more. If you buy a bag for disc and do not want to spend a ton on it, get a regular backpack. If you want a real bag buy the Taj. It wont help you play better, but it will help you enjoy the game more than anything I have tried.

Ed
I agree with this review. However, its not a Taj, its a golf mahal

GET IT RIGHT!!!

Jk

Mine came at lunch today. I didn't have a lot of time to check it out, but I did notice a zippered pocket on the inside behind the putter pocket with an insert. My question is what is that pocket for and is the insert supposed to come out?

Also, the first thing my wife said when she saw it (with pockets collapsed) was that it was not nearly as monstrous as the pictures made it look. She also noted the obvious quality of the bag as well as how thick and wide the straps were. With the pockets expanded, I have plenty of room for my discs as well as the stuff I would take to the course for my 8 month old daughter. With the pockets collapsed, the bag still has plenty of room for my discs, but without being much bigger than my modified adidas bag. Also, the straps on the pockets are very easily and very quickly adjusted.

At first (though limited) glance, I think I have found a bag for life. I am very excited to fit it this evening and take it to the course tomorrow afternoon.

Hook 'em, Did they say that had quite a few in stock? If I actually e-mail them, i'm afraid i'll pull the trigger 100% , but hearing 2nd hand info, I might be able to restrain myself, haha

Hook 'em, Did they say that had quite a few in stock? If I actually e-mail them, i'm afraid i'll pull the trigger 100% , but hearing 2nd hand info, I might be able to restrain myself, haha

I emailed Thursday at lunch and they emailed me the following a couple of hours later, "they are in stock and ready to ship, all of the colors we have listed on the website."

I ordered a black and gray one on Friday with 2nd day air shipping and received the bag at lunch today. The quick reply to my initial email pushed me over the edge; so, I understand where you are coming from.

DISCIN IN A CAVE

262637_4817216784985_1531804740_n.jpg

Have you seen this MoFo? Crystal City Underground

My only regret to my purchase of my Mahal was that I procrastinated for a year before ordering one. I have had it two years now.

Glad I waited to order mine. The in-laws hooked it up this year. 1 Mahal and 2 glow rhynos were waiting for me under the tree this year.
20121225_113039.jpg

I loaded it up to see just what would fit. All this and more! I can't wait to really use it.

I got enough flow for xmas to order my Mahal...finally. Ordered on the 26th, arrived on the 27th. For once living in Montana paid off when it comes to shipping! Tricking it out with some patches this weekend.

I can't wait to see it!

I got enough flow for xmas to order my Mahal...finally. Ordered on the 26th, arrived on the 27th. For once living in Montana paid off when it comes to shipping! Tricking it out with some patches this weekend.

Temps in the 20s and winds steady at 15mph. Still better than the best day at work.
20121230_134449.jpg

I also just realized that my Cabelas deluxe pack is in the garage waiting for a home. Off to the market place to sell a bag used for only one round.