• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Haven't played in over 2 weeks.Ask me a Question.

Do you feel like your participation in these forums may be the cause of your inability to get out and play?

Do you believe that your inability to get out and play as much as you like is due to the fact that we are all becoming wage slaves?

I think so man. I work quite a bit. I make pretty decent money too so whatever they need me to do I do it. So yeah I do believe that is happening.

Do you feel like your participation in these forums may be the cause of your inability to get out and play?

I don't think it is as I'm not on this forum as much as I use to be.There is another non disc golf forum that takes up a lot of my time though. I can't talk about it in here though. It's like the Fight Club saying "You never talk about Fight Club". lol

My knee is another thing that has become an issue for me not going out. I am slowly getting better with forehand,so that will take some pressure off my knee.

Background: I lost my QJLS and do not have a backup QJLS. (It will be back to TeeBirds for the moment.. but historically they anger me) This is the 'control driver' slot in my bag.

Question: Thinking about trying a River. Can you compare the fade between a River, QJLS, and TeeBird ? (I think company 'guides' are crap and therefore I ask a human)

thanks bunches

Background: I lost my QJLS and do not have a backup QJLS. (It will be back to TeeBirds for the moment.. but historically they anger me) This is the 'control driver' slot in my bag.

Question: Thinking about trying a River. Can you compare the fade between a River, QJLS, and TeeBird ? (I think company 'guides' are crap and therefore I ask a human)

thanks bunches

Awesome man. I know this one as I have thrown all three.

River is very finicky. It's a great disc but it is a lot like a Comet. If you have form flaws this disc will turn an burn on you. It is a great Hyzerflip disc for really straight tunnel shots. If you need it to Turnover it will hold that line the whole way without become a worm burner. You can even get it work some good hyzer lines once you get use to it. I carry a Opto and a Gold Line in the bag.

The QJLS was an awesome disc when I had mine. I could rip this thing and it would go straight as an arrow with a small fade at the end.Once it was beat in pretty good I could throw some killer backhand rollers with it.This disc is awesome in the woods for good controlled shots. Think Faster Leopard and you have a QJLS.

Now Teebird I do no like,but I can tell you they are good in the wind and have some good fade on the end. More than a QJLS and a River. Teebird is easier to Forehand due to it being a pretty stable disc. The Teebird is loved by many,but this disc is not for me.

Latest posts