• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Having a Beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns. Want to hit some DG courses. Help!

Hylands DGC in Sturbridge has a course with an inside AND outside bar! I never made it inside and course is really quite good.

Hylands DGC in Sturbridge has a course with an inside AND outside bar! I never made it inside and course is really quite good.

Ill be there! Ill post when im going there if anyone wants to meet me for a beer. Do you guys play in the winter?

Hi There,

If you are on Nantucket on a weekend I can always play on Sundays. We are having our first tournament (tier-c) on Sunday June 30. Send me a PM if you want a course guide.

-Noah

Sweet idea for sure.:thmbup:

I second this.

EPIC idea...I have tried such things in the past without turning it into an "event" with FB updates/blogging/etc...and as such I usually just come off as the guy who drinks a lot of beer. You however have turned it into a socially acceptable, dare I say scientific/historical/cultural journey. For that I commend you.:clap:

"Stay thirsty my friend"
-The bearded bad-ass guy from TV

As a quick follow up, I would love to try this in my home state of Texas...unfortunately I am already in my 30's and dont figure to live more than another 50 years or so. Likely out of the question given the size/awesomeness of the Lone Star State.:D