• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Hawg

Love my Pig, but it comes close to my Suspect. The Hawg looks like the overstable brick I've been looking for. Yes, gonna have to try one.

Love my Pig, but it comes close to my Suspect. The Hawg looks like the overstable brick I've been looking for. Yes, gonna have to try one.

Your pig isn't an overstable brick?!? My champ pig has no glide and is crazy OS....not sure what more you'd want.

Your pig isn't an overstable brick?!? My champ pig has no glide and is crazy OS....not sure what more you'd want.

I want a flying turd that hyzers out hard with zero glide and drops like a stone.

Yes, the Pig is a brick, but it can fly pretty far for a brick. Guess I want a bigger brick.

I'm not sure what they mean it can handle more power then a Rhyno? Anyways yeah it looks like a Rhyno but c'mon man, Proshop only right now? Not even a cool stamp either.

I want a flying turd that hyzers out hard with zero glide and drops like a stone.

Yes, the Pig is a brick, but it can fly pretty far for a brick. Guess I want a bigger brick.

If any manufacturer made an OS utility putter called "Flying Turd", I would have no choice but to bag it

Just a guess but I think this will replace the Pig. Pigs are hard to mold up in premium blends so this disc may be an answer to that. RIP Pig?

I've been throwing a Rpro Pig for years now and that thing has stayed as OS as ever... that is the only disc I'd throw in Rpro plastic...

I love my Zone. But I will probably give this HAWG a test round or two.

I'm not sure what they mean it can handle more power then a Rhyno? Anyways yeah it looks like a Rhyno but c'mon man, Proshop only right now? Not even a cool stamp either.

Yeah they could have stepped the stamp game up the innova factory store stamp reminds me of an xout stamp

From Innova:

The Hawg can handle more power than a Rhyno while maintaining a similar feel and flight that users are accustomed to

Doesn't sound all that OS.

So it's a 2 speed pig. That's about what we thought.

Latest posts