• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hawk Hollow Events- Fall 2011

registration now belatedly open for the Hawk Hollow Open 2011, an Old Dominion Disc Series event.

Pro event is 10/15-16. Two rounds saturday, one round and final 9 on sunday. $65 for current pdga members, $75 for others for all pro divisions. Entry includes dinner saturday night and players package.

Saturday night will feature the hot pepper eating contest as usual as well as texas hold 'em. If you have not attended the hot pepper eating contest it is epic.

Hole sponsorships are available for $50, sponsor discs for $20.

Am event is 10/23. Two rounds. Players package and lunch included in entry. Entry is $35 for current pdga members, $45 for others.

Field limit 72 for each event.

Checks may be sent to John Biscoe 8300 Lawyers Rd Spotsylvania, VA 22551 or paypal to [email protected]- add $3 for pro paypal entries and $2 for am paypal entries.

bump...ya'll can make it easy on me and prereg.

we also are adding hot stamped glow aviars, glow destroyers, and glow firebirds as sponsor discs...

Usually it has been John's mom - Still pissed I'm missing this for the first time due to guessing Am's before pros and being wrong when scheduling an Event I am running OCT 15th -16th back in April without checking with John first.

Usually it has been John's mom - Still pissed I'm missing this for the first time due to guessing Am's before pros and being wrong when scheduling an Event I am running OCT 15th -16th back in April without checking with John first.

That would be considered a bogey. :doh:

...especially since pros have been before ams the last 2 years...

my mom has been making the taters and the rolls... i will likely make the taters this year...

...especially since pros have been before ams the last 2 years...

I know, but in April I'm guessing which weekend will be which and I always think Am before pro as a constant, because that's something everyone but you does.:)
Next time I'll find out for sure instead of guessing - you did tell me in April when I spoke with you that you weren't sure what you were doing yet. I know better for 2012.

I just needed to NOT design a Event freindly course AFTER I already had the 6 Events scheduled.:doh:

2 more designs I'm working on now, and a possible chance at getting 9 in at the high school Lorelei is at now which is across the street from her old middle school I put 6 on, so it allows the possibility to tie the 2 together and make a nice 18 hole course 6,000 students a day will see and have the chance to play.

Weather forecast for Mineral, VA

Fri
10/14/2011 71° 48° 0 0 Breezy with clouds and sun 71° 43°
Sat
10/15/2011 73° 48° 0 0 Mostly sunny 71° 43°
Sun
10/16/2011 80° 55° 0 0 Mostly sunny, nice and warm 70° 42°

:thmbup: :thmbup:

Just a heads up. I'll be there lurking around and photographing the event for John. I haven't decided on the AM event yet but I'll most likely do that one too.

If I do the AM event I'll just shoot from behind a tree in front of jrawk 'cause he loves hitting trees I'm next to.:)

(I might even try to shoot a little video while I'm at it)

Delaware will be representing at AM day!! (2 thus far)

I'm debating on whether to play the Am tourney in the Rec division or just hang out & photograph it. (although I think everyone could be getting tired of my pics, kinda like overkill)

We only get tired of pics if they suck. And your pics do not suck. Nice camera work for sure....

That said, you should play. :)