• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Heading to Universal studios florida

Pitts71

Any courses around universal studios FLA. That I can take a quick inexpensive Uber ride to?

Agreed. The Turkey Lake courses at Bill Fredrick Park would be the closest and bestest.

Thanks hopefully theirs a place to buy discs my wife informed me she forget to pack my discs I put out this morning. Sure it was buy mistake...

I think that they have a meager selection of discs for sale at the park? They have a huge league, if you go on league day you will get some plastic.

If you plan to go on a holiday, you might want to call the park to make sure they're open.
I was there Christmas Eve, and the park was closed ...gates locked, you ain't getting in closed.

http://www.cityoforlando.net/parks/bill-frederick-park-turkey-lake/
Phone: 407.246.4486

I know some people who got locked in, because they have (or had) a surprisingly early closing time. They mean it, too, and apparently the ranger wasn't too cheery when they knocked on his door to be let out.

But I love that park on an Orlando vacation. Not only is the disc golf good, but it's peace and quiet, and thus a sweet break from the other Orlando activities.

They are open till 7pm now but in the winter they close the park at 5pm and yeah they are not fond of people hanging around after closing.

Latest posts