• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

headwind driver

star wraith, but i can only get about 300 out of it...

A Teebird should work pretty good unless you are in a really strong headwind, just give it a little hyzer and watch it sail. In those big headwinds I usually use my 175 Firebird.

if youve got the arm something without alot of glide like the banshee,max,and firebird would be ideal.

and im not sure what the flicks numbers are but it would seem like a good choice as well.

For max distance into a headwind, I'd throw a Z Force. If I just want to make sure it's not going to flip, I'd probably throw a Z Predator.
This is how I do it too. I use a OLF for headwind distance and a E Spirit for must-go-left shots and really strong headwinds.

The starfire is my go to driver in all conditions ,and its the way it handles the wind that makes it that.

I picked up a Pro Starfire SF 175 to use this winter... it rips thru a headwind and maintains its stability. I've been using a Star Destroyer 169, but right now I'm going with the SF (he even has a snow suit:))

Pro Starfire SF.jpg.

Latest posts