• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello from Huntington Beach CA!

K-Woodz

I have a confession to make...

I finally cured my OAT...Now all of my distance drivers feel WAY over stable :doh:

The good news is: My Teebirds now fly as far or farther than my boss was with about 75% effort, thrown dead flat! (~375-400)

I have been combing through this forum since i started playing last summer, and i figure its about time to jump in!

Welcome to the site kid. You got's some potential if you re popping your teebirds like that, dang whippersnappers. You should build up your profile and at least let us know your course count and blood type.

Welcome to the site kid. You got's some potential if you re popping your teebirds like that, dang whippersnappers. You should build up your profile and at least let us know your course count and blood type.

1 plus side of bad form is the amount of snap and power I had to develop to make my bad form work. As soon as I corrected the big OAT flaw and tossed a slower and "glidier" disc, it all made sense. I absolutely hated my teebirds before I figured this out. The only mid I could throw with any distance without burning into the ground was a roc 3 (and that took some work and a major hyzer release). I'm glad I recognized it. I'm frothing like a mad dog to get out there and relearn the game...again...

Westminster native but out in Norwalk now, right between ElDo and La Mirada ;D

Latest posts