• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello.

Nate22's course looks interesting... don't know how far you are from it though.

https://www.facebook.com/granitemountaindiscgolf/

I haven't played it's current iteration so I can't speak as to the quality, have played it before though.

I doubt I'll play disc golf until I move back to America. There's just too little variety and too many other things to do that surpass it here for me.

Hm, looks like 45 courses in 2,970,000 square miles. Where I live there are 45 courses in a 640 square mile area.

The only logical conclusion is that Australia needs 208,784 more courses.
... Connor & Nate better get crackin'
:popcorn:

I doubt I'll play disc golf until I move back to America. There's just too little variety and too many other things to do that surpass it here for me.
*renews call for ID verification*

Do we have the DNA results back yet? Otherwise I'm calling this guy a fraud. :|

So, uh...what exactly would surpass playing DG if I was in Australia? Running from dingos? Chasing kangaroos out of my house? What does fun in Australia look like?

funny-australia-summer-sport-just-australians.jpg

Fun enough for ya?

So, uh...what exactly would surpass playing DG if I was in Australia? Running from dingos? Chasing kangaroos out of my house? What does fun in Australia look like?

Anything else. Disc golf here just kind of blows. If you're from here I could see why you might enjoy it but unfortunately I was spoiled with too many incredible experiences.

I hope you watched those how to speak austrailians videos. Those are pretty much dead on, right?

I'm really bad about returning to this place on a regular basis.

Happy new year from Australia. :)

I was thinking about FBA/Kelly today.

:(

I am planning on visiting at the end of this year - so when I get things more concrete we'll have to plan a big 'ol meet up.

YAY!!! :D

better be a long visit, you'll have so many new GA courses to play :thmbup:

Hobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssss!!!!!!!

We played Canopy Tours recently and it was every bit as nice as you described it, Mr. Jones. Thanks for putting it on our radar (it just took us a little while to get up there!) Happy New Year!

I was thinking about FBA/Kelly today.

:(

I am planning on visiting at the end of this year - so when I get things more concrete we'll have to plan a big 'ol meet up.

If it's at Flyboy, I want a ticket to that event.

Yeah... wouldn't mind a shout on that one..,

Latest posts