• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help a beginner out please.

And the Roadrunner compliments a Panther, the same way an Avenger SS would but I would never set anyone on to that evil devil disc... that just keeps getting into my bag.

Just stick with the mids for a while til your getting some good distance with them. Start tossing fairways after that, but try not to muscle them if you're not getting the distance you want. Remember to keep practicing form. I wish I had some advice like that when I first started.

Innova
Driver - Gazelle/Leopard/Cheetah
Mid - Shark

Discraft
Driver - XL/Xpress/XS
Mid - Buzz

For a putter it doesnt really matter just dont get something to overstable.

Sorry I dont know gateway or latitude 64 well enough to make an educated recommendation.

Like the poster above me...I highly suggest sticking with mids for awhile. Many of the greats started out with a Shark and progressed. Learn to throw every shot there is with that mid. once you can thorw it 150-200' with ease and consistency then move on to the fairways. Dont try to rush yourself to the latest and greatest. Take your time and you'll end up alot better in the long run.

Latest posts