• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HELP!! disc was confirmed delivered yet i never got it, what do i do?

We ordered a printer/camera bundle from Dell a few weeks ago. The day after it was suppose to be delivered, I punched the tracking number into UPS tracking. They said it had been delivered. I had it sent to my wife's work, which is a single office, in a single building, with a simple address. After calling UPS, I was informed it had been left at the front door of suite G ???? After a bit of arguing with the girl on the phone, I finally convinced her there was no "suite G" for 15 miles in either direction of the address on that road. I was told there was nothing they could do, that I would have to contact Dell. I called Dell, they started an investigation, and sent me a new printer overnight, no charge. We still don't know what happened to the first one. What bothers me, is the fact that UPS screwed up, but it wasn't up to them to investigate it?

Anyways, good luck retreiving your package, USPS is much better to deal with.

David

Took two-three weeks to get some discs from Canada, but they eventually came in. Mailed the same day and the second one came in a week after the first one arrived. The seller had good communication and it wasn't his fault.

so far nothing new lol believe me as soon as i find anything out i will spread the news...i appreciate the support guys :D

perhaps the delivery man threw the Nuke from the street towards your house, not realizing it is the farthest flying disc ever. check 400 feet behind the house (maybe even in the neighbors yard, i doubt he had the arm to control such an overstable disc)

haha...ive been talking to the guy who sold it to me and he said are you sure the mailman isnt a disc golfer and decided to keep it, or something along those lines lol.

A disc that i bought was confirmed as delivered and i never got it. what can i do to either find that thing or get my money back? i emailed paypal already, is there anything else i can do? the seller showed me the confirmation information so i know he isnt lying so i mean where do i go now?

A good cry might help. Works for me.:(

you can have your paypal funds restored if you file a formal report. theyre really heavy into buyer protection and generally side with the buyer in consumer disputes.:\

you can have your paypal funds restored if you file a formal report. theyre really heavy into buyer protection and generally side with the buyer in consumer disputes.:\

when i talked to the mailman today he also suggested i go that route, so i sent them an email and explained what happened. im still waiting on a reply so we will see what happens there. im still hoping the post office finds it somehow cause i would rather have the disc than my money back (obviously lol) but if i cant get the disc i hope paypal can help me out.

when i talked to the mailman today he also suggested i go that route, so i sent them an email and explained what happened. im still waiting on a reply so we will see what happens there. im still hoping the post office finds it somehow cause i would rather have the disc than my money back (obviously lol) but if i cant get the disc i hope paypal can help me out.

just make sure you file a formal report asap. theyre time sensitive.

you also can't file a report too soon, to allow for proper shipping time, etc.

this is going to be a big hassle all because of a mailing mistake.

I'm a manager at UPS and I know all about these issues. :D The people that are taking your calls there try to do their best to figure out what happened to your package but it's kind of like finding a needle in a haystack. In my center alone, we ship about 50,000 packages everyday so if something is messed up, it's 99 percent of the time the driver's fault.

I'm a manager at UPS and I know all about these issues. :D The people that are taking your calls there try to do their best to figure out what happened to your package but it's kind of like finding a needle in a haystack. In my center alone, we ship about 50,000 packages everyday so if something is messed up, it's 99 percent of the time the driver's fault.

My sympathies for you today, I hated delivering during valentines day! Van full of flowers, all must be delivered today! Mothers day is just as bad!

My sympathies for you today, I hated delivering during valentines day! Van full of flowers, all must be delivered today! Mothers day is just as bad!

Hehe I am a former 411 operator. Mothers Day was always our busiest day of the year too. I always found it amazing that many people out there did not know their mother's phone number. :doh:

Haha, I know that's right! My favorite is the people that order a computer, and are surprised when it arrives. Usually followed by the statement "You mean I've got to be home to sign for it?". Gotta love the delivery business! lol

Latest posts