• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Help finding Disc

carterg21316

Hey I'm looking for a disc to replace one that was lost for a Christmas present with the following specifications

Speed: 7
Glide: 6
Turn: -1
Fade: 1
Plastic: Star/S-Line/Anything like this
Weight: 175g preferably but anything close will do

This fits the Discmania FD S-Line but unfortunately, I've searched everywhere and the only one I found was being sold for $75. They are also currently not being manufactured.

There is also the Sune Sports Night Trooper which matches these flight numbers but is such a beginner disc that it is only sold in 155-165g.

If anyone knows of another disc that fits these specifications or may be willing to sell one which fits them I would really appreciate the insight and help.

Well Innova started manufacturing the Originals FD again naming it the "Fairway Disc" (Dark Rebel). You can find them in the Innova proshop and some retailers. Its exactly the same disc as the FD (same mold and everthing. In the past Innova was manufacturing Discmania discs).

Hey I'm looking for a disc to replace one that was lost for a Christmas present with the following specifications

Speed: 7
Glide: 6
Turn: -1
Fade: 1
Plastic: Star/S-Line/Anything like this
Weight: 175g preferably but anything close will do

This fits the Discmania FD S-Line but unfortunately, I've searched everywhere and the only one I found was being sold for $75. They are also currently not being manufactured.

There is also the Sune Sports Night Trooper which matches these flight numbers but is such a beginner disc that it is only sold in 155-165g.

If anyone knows of another disc that fits these specifications or may be willing to sell one which fits them I would really appreciate the insight and help.

MVP Relay in neutron plastic is a speed slower but i think that would actually help with the flight path you want... It's like a Cheetah, Leopard and a Gazzelle had a baby and gave it a modern wing...

and they are sneaky long for a 6speed.

Last edited:
TL3 is pretty close too.

DM is supposed to have their new FD released soon and hopefully Innova will put their version into stock production.

TL3 is pretty close too.

DM is supposed to have their new FD released soon and hopefully Innova will put their version into stock production.

I'm guessing finding a stock run FD from Innova or Discmania before Christmas will be highly unlikely.

The closest thing I've found to the FD flight is the Axiom Crave.

As mentioned, Discmania is dropping the newest FD rendition in the next month or so. You can also regularly find stock FD's on the various Facebook groups for around $30-40.

Outside of the FD, if you want to stick with Discmania, try the Rockstar and the Nate Perkins Zen Essence. Both have a similar flight.

Yikun View is very close to that as is the Plasma Crave. Not sure if they have run Craves in a bit though.

Latitude 64 River. 7/7/-1/1. More glide than what you are asking about....but give it a consideration.

Also, you can go to Infinite Discs website and click on Disc Comparison Matrix....then look at the 7 speeds to see what might meet your need. Cool part is you can click on a disc and see what reviewers say about it.

Since a couple of people mentioned the River I will just chime in to say that regardless of the numbers on the disc I haven't seen one that actually flew a -1/1 flight. Even max weight Opto's are more understable than you would think.

Speaking of flight numbers, it would probably help the OP if we knew exactly what make and model he was trying to replace.

The numbers aren't perfect but in my experience, the Innova TL (not the TL3), Millenium JLS, and Legacy Patriot are the closest cousins to an original S-line FD. The new Innova Dark Rebel should be the exact same thing.

A Star TL and Sirius JLS will probably be tough to find. So you could try to snag one of the new-release Dark Rebels, or grab an Icon Patriot for 16 bucks pretty much anywhere. Personally I like the Patriot better than any of them anyways.

Latest posts