• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

help me pick a bag

Fade Crunch was my first bag and recommend it to all getting their first. I usually carry 14 or 15 discs in it. Pm me if you want some pics.

I love my Crunch box, I think it'll be just what you're looking for. I carry 13 throwers and a putter in mine but you can squeeze 14, maybe 15 in. Depends on how many mids/putters you have in there.

Throw a set of quads on it and it feels like it's not even there!

You most likely have gotten a ton of advise about which bag to buy. So I'll just add, make sure any bag you buy is made of Cordura! Simple nylon or cloth will break down much sooner that a treated bag (Cordura).

Im selling a latitude pro bag (black) with latitude straps. Good overall bag. Small hole in bottom of water bottle holder but easy fix with a patch or something. Still holds water fine as is though. 35bux shipped.

I just picked up a fade special edition tourney bag about a week ago with the fade backpack straps. I am super impressed with it. Just another happy customer, not associated with fade in any other way.

This was my upgrade a few months ago from the Innova Beginners Bag. Only $39.99 from Disc Golf Center and free shipping.

picture.php

Go for quality over price.

A small Gorilla boy, Voodoo or Revo mini will serve you better than a fade or innova bag. You will have it for so much longer you will forget it cost 30 bucks more.

Gateway's Holiday Specials...

Check out the sweet deals on all of the Gateway bags...

http://www.facebook.com/gatewaydiscsports

The quality is top of the line...ask anyone that owns one. I recently upgraded to the slightly larger Tour bag and sold my old Player bag to a newb. It was 10 years old with an obsessive amount of rounds played and still looks practically brand new...no joke.

They can be in the mail today...

havent read the entire thread but if your looking for something in the 15-18 disc range the Voodoo Mojo is great! .. great quality, great storage space, feels great( well fwiw heard a couple larger guys didnt like the way it rides ) and pound for pound the best bag i have owned and doubt i will ever need another one.. and i have had a few lol

i have a fade crunch box (my real bag) its now my glow bag
because i got a fade tour bag as an upgrade (for more room for stuff)

havent read the entire thread but if your looking for something in the 15-18 disc range the Voodoo Mojo is great! .. great quality, great storage space, feels great( well fwiw heard a couple larger guys didnt like the way it rides ) and pound for pound the best bag i have owned and doubt i will ever need another one.. and i have had a few lol

Yeah, I love me some Mojo. It's a bit out of the OP's price range from what he stated, though. But if you want to pony up the dough, it's about the best medium bag you can find.

Like ian says, I got rid of mine because the quads ride too narrow and it got tough to play a full tournament with it. I sold mine to a local friend who is considerably smaller than me and he loves it. I'm not even that big of a guy (5'10" and 180) but I'm broad-shouldered from all the MMA training over the years. So wriggling in and out of narrower quads was exhausting.

Check out the sweet deals on all of the Gateway bags...

http://www.facebook.com/gatewaydiscsports

The quality is top of the line...ask anyone that owns one. I recently upgraded to the slightly larger Tour bag and sold my old Player bag to a newb. It was 10 years old with an obsessive amount of rounds played and still looks practically brand new...no joke.

They can be in the mail today...

You already have a small travel bag, get a big bag and some Quad backpack straps. Look, you are well on your way to a lifetime addiction. You will soon be buying all kinds of plastic. Maybe not right away, but you will. I would also say spend the money and get a Gateway.

Latest posts