• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

help me pick a bag

does the gorilla boy have a frame in it? and are there in disc dividers in the fade crunch bag?

Fade Lite last me a year, but now it's on the way out.

Bought a CrunchBox, it has one velcro-secured divider. And the material is way stronger than the FadeLite.

yeah but how long do the gorillas take to come in or the voodoos?

I contacted the people at Voodoo and they say they're supposed to have mojos in around the end of the month. I'm looking to get one myself, and I'm pretty excited for them to come in (hopefully in the next week)

This was my upgrade a few months ago from the Innova Beginners Bag. Only $39.99 from Disc Golf Center and free shipping.

picture.php

This is the best value for the dollar in bags. I have one that's three years old that's still hauling discs around the course.

Innova Deluxe

whats the word on gateways ozark bag? they are selling some on their facebook page for like $100 i think
looks to be a sweet pack.

does the gorilla boy have a frame in it? and are there in disc dividers in the fade crunch bag?

Yes there are frames in GB's. Dividers cost $5 extra.

In the next week or so I'll have my purple Silverback ($70 shipped with the divider I bought) and an unopened blue/black Innova Competition bag ($45 shipped) for sale .

thinkg im going to go with the fade crunch for now perfect for what i have. i don't get to play everyday since i travel so much for work

also anyone ever thought about using this as a disc divider could also be used as a frame somewhat!

http://www.drillspot.com/products/550776/officemate_22322_vertical_sorter

Other than that file rack costs more than the bag itself...you don't need one for a Crunch Box. They are small bags. The single divider they give you is adequate. You can build a PVC frame for the bottom so discs will go side-to-side comfortably, but going that way pushes on the putter pocket making it a bit tight until the bag gets worn in.

If you're going to spend money on a frame for a Crunch Box, just buy a better small/medium bag. No reason to put 20" rims on your Hyundai Accent.

Ask for the crunch box its a great bag for the $$$
You will not need any more than the divider that it comes with
plasti-dip the bottom and it will last a long time

I would also recommend their rain fly straps if you play much in the rain

i wasnt planning on buying one.. i have on laying around at the shop i coulda used just wondering if anyone thought of it

Ask for the crunch box its a great bag for the $$$
You will not need any more than the divider that it comes with
plasti-dip the bottom and it will last a long time

Please tell me more about how this is done.

thinkg im going to go with the fade crunch for now perfect for what i have. i don't get to play everyday since i travel so much for work.

If you aren't playing 3 or more rounds a week, then the Crunch should be the way to go. My 2nd bag was a Crunch Box.

Downsides:

Not very durable. That said mine lasted 2 years of rough and continual use.
1 drink holder
Small storage

Upsides:

Lightweight
Perfect midsized disc storage
Availability
Price

All in all the Crunch isn't a bad bag. But if you start to play on a frequent basis you might quickly outgrow it.

Changed my mind gonna get the gorilla boy chimp! Might as well get a good bag that's gunna last me forever. Any have pictures they can send me!?

Here is a link to a thread on how to (and results!) Plasti-Dip your disc golf bag. I did this with my FADE Tourney right after I got it last Valentines day and I have played tons since and it still looks pretty much brand new.