• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help Us Make Scott Stokely do something CrAzY & commit to charity work during Holiday

EricMurphy

Help Us Make Scott Stokely do something CrAzY & commit to charity work during Holiday

CONTEST: Scott will do the craziest or most embarrassing thing you guys can think of and post a video of it on his Facebook page on Christmas morning

RULES: 100 people must commit to doing some volunteer work between now and Christmas. Only those 100 people who agree to do this can help come up with and vote for whatever Scott will have to do.

You can try volunteering for something new or if you are already volunteering somewhere that counts as well.

Post a reply below (and what number you are) and what you are going to do. As soon as 100 people post we can start discussing what Scott will have to do.

Please share this so we hit our 100 volunteers!

Go to Scott's Facebook post and add your Name to the list of growing people who will commit to doing some volunteer work during the Holiday Seasons!
https://www.facebook.com/scott.stokely/videos/vb.100001347577538/1136721393049436/?type=2&theater

Also check out the follow up video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMA4_oziRhU

Thank you for your time and I love how this disc golf community so often gets together for the betterment of humanity :)

Don't do any facebook type stuff. But, you have motivated me to set up a time with my local food bank, to put in an eight hour shift next week. Good luck.

I already volunteer between 100-200 hours per year between our local fire and police departments, so I might qualify. I'm also one of those who both enjoy Stokley's antics and respect his ability. Looking forward to whatever comes next...

Does it have to be for a 501c3 or can I just do my normal routine of coursework? I'll probably volunteer about 12 hrs between now and Christmas.

Thank you for the responses! Any volunteer work will suffice. I will submit those of you who do not Facebook!

Bump it up! Any volunteer plans over the holidays? Have you helped a friend or neighbor? Thanks!