• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help us out, vote for frisbee golf

What is an archery course? Looks like it is just a target range. You should be able to do both, and both seem like they are low cost. (not that I know what an archery range is let alone costs.)

I have a vision of stacks of hay bales at the back of every tee.

Just put in vote number 199. Someone go get the 200th vote!

Me too, "frisbee golf" is ahead now, but don't let that keep you from voting. After the release of "Hunger Games", the archery lobby will be a strong one.

Voted!! Good Luck and let the odds be ever in your favor.

Voted, I'd love a new course in the area especially one on a ball golf course.

I would vote.......but I refuse to start a facebook page......sorry

Me too. Anyone know if there's some way to vote, show support that doesn't involve FB?

Voted.
Honestly, a bolf course should have enough acreage to fit all those in without crowding each other. With the exception of an archery range.
An archery range is a walk-through trail with stations where you stop and shoot at targets. [In Pendleton/OR, the targets were foam-filled deer.] And I do NOT want to be anywhere near irresponsible teenage boys with weapons that shoot for hundreds of yards, and who think its funny when others get hurt.

Was out at Mt. Airy this morning on a celebratory-end-of-semester trip with my friends when we were told about this at the pro-shop. Hopefully it turns out for you guys!

What is an archery course? Looks like it is just a target range. You should be able to do both, and both seem like they are low cost. (not that I know what an archery range is let alone costs.)

My exact point on another thread...

voted and posted on the MSU dg group's facebook telling people to help you out! we might have to do something like this to petition for a campus course sometime in the near future. Always love to see new dg courses going up! GL

Voted and posted this link for you guys in Nashville Disc Golfers group on FB so yall should be getting WAY ahead soon....pretty sure yall have won though lol good luck!

Right now, it looks like you are about 300 votes ahead. Good luck, I just voted

Latest posts