• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Helping a friend - need beat Star Roadrunners max weight or close

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLong

* Ace Member *
played a dubs tourney with my buddy Brian yesterday and he lost his super beat star roadrunner in some nasty evil schule. he even went back after the round with a machete and hacked around for 20-30 minutes - no luck!

he's looking for 174-175g star roadrunners in brighter colors - white/blue ok as well. preferably no ink or rim ink only. plate ink ok if it's very very small. stamp doesn't matter. most importantly, the condition - BEAT! 5-6/10, maybe a cosmetic 7/10 that flies beat.

mainly looking to do paypal, does $10-11 a piece shipped sound fair? some trades available too - i know he has a 2008 asia open champ destroyer and a 2003 champ eagle that feels a little CE-ish. plus some stock trade stuff.

post pics and info here or send me a PM. please bump the thread if you do. thanks!!

Last edited:
not beat enough, but thanks for the heads up! i will offer a $1 finder's fee for anyone that can find some roadrunners for me.

new ones are easy to come by, but thanks for the offer. who's got some abused roadrunners that need a new home?

how far does he throw/roll them?

i might have a pink one. does he have any new red stars or a glow champ roadrunner for it.

i need to test the pink one i'm not sure how it flies but i can at least test it out.

I think he said 420 was his "wheel house" for rollers.

I think we need to add some penalty strokes for hacking the course with a machete...3 strokes sounds good. It would put you right below team Pious Baloney :)

how far does he throw/roll them?

i might have a pink one. does he have any new red stars or a glow champ roadrunner for it.

i need to test the pink one i'm not sure how it flies but i can at least test it out.

might have a new or newish red one, i'll check tonight. airshots 350-380ish, rollers 350+

I think we need to add some penalty strokes for hacking the course with a machete...3 strokes sounds good. It would put you right below team Pious Baloney :)

blame jerry, i'm pretty sure he was the one that mentioned mike seay having the machete in his trunk :D

I have a yellow xout that was my thrower that I can part with. It's pretty beat, I used it for prolly 2 years. Only in is on inner rim pm if interested.

here u go G, ill take 11 pp shipped all day, its like a 7ish, and is beat, no ink ,175g its more neon yellow then in the pic, very bright

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts