• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hemp Disqbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all of you that sent the pm's. I have been super busy at work and with this whole thing. I just spent some time replying to each of you. I also renewed the coupon code Hemptopus and put it up on my etsy store front as well. So you can use the coupon code at www.disqbag.com at the checkout or http://www.etsy.com/shop/Disqbag at the checkout. The code is for a flat $8.00o say and this will get you one of the bags shipped to you for $22.00 total out-of-pocket.

I would also like to give you all of you buying these for wives or kids mad props. My daughter is a little too young to throw the disc around, but I will take any helpful hints to get my wife into disc!

Once again if anyone runs into any problems with the purchase, feel free to hit me up.

A version with Backpack straps and a bottle holder (especially one that can carry a 32 oz Gatorade)

Hey guys... thanks for all of the support and words of advice. I love the hemp backpack strap ideas and will get to work on this immediately.

I will hook up the forum here with a coupon code for $8.00. This will get you a sweet hemp bag to your door for $22.00. I will leave it open for the next week.

Man, let me know when you get a bag with backpack straps. Heck, I'd pay $50-$60 right now for you to custom make me a bag with backpack-style straps and a drawstring pouch on each side (big enough for a 32 oz bottle so they can hold a drink and with the drawstring so they can become extra pockets).

Would you be willing to renew the coupon for the holidays? I'd love to purchase one of these either way. My mom is getting into disc and this bag would be perfect for her!

Man, let me know when you get a bag with backpack straps. Heck, I'd pay $50-$60 right now for you to custom make me a bag with backpack-style straps and a drawstring pouch on each side (big enough for a 32 oz bottle so they can hold a drink and with the drawstring so they can become extra pockets).

I'd probably pay up to 80 for a quality backpack bag with disc dividers, and ample storage.

OP, what you have here is really exiting. Seems like a quality bag at a steal of a price. I would be totally on board with a high capacity bag.

bump for sweet bags - We'd all be better players if we played a round a week with only 5 discs. I'd carry a Clutch, Ghost, Patriot, Rival, and a Cannon.

When I tried to visit your website on my phone it locked it up so bad I had to physically remove my battery to use it again. I have no idea what is going on but thought I should let you, and other mobile users, know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts