• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Here is my bag.

DestinedFool

175 SS Voodoo - Putting duties, and everything upshot from 150'-200'. Anything too short for a roc.

176 DX Roc
177 Glo Roc
176 KC Roc
All ranchos (obviously). Driving, upshots a little long for the voodoo, etc.

171 Star TL
173 Ch TL
Understable fairways...got the ch from a buddy and trying it out for now.

173 Eco* Teebird
Stable to neutral stable fairway - hitting about 375' on open lines. Used mostly when too windy for rocs :wall:

175 Pro Beast
170 Ch 1x Barry - Flesh
174 Ch 1x Barry - Chartreuse
My main distance driver - getting around 415' right now, took a break from shoulder injury...trying to work it back up. The 170 is more beat for tailwinds, the 174 for head/cross. The pro I recently found and am trying...why not, if it matches right?

174 ESP Predator
Long flat fade shots, skip shots, sidearm (occasionally if necessary).

Have you thought of adding maybe an understable mid like a Mako? Or is one of your Rocs beat enough that it does that for you anyway? Other than that there is really no holes in your bag that I can see.

looks solid. Maybe something like a pro katana for long open holes where a little extra D could give you a better look at a birdie. Or a shorter overstable disc like a gator/drone/zone/whippet/etc for windy days and forehand. No obvious gaps in the bag though.

Have you thought of adding maybe an understable mid like a Mako? Or is one of your Rocs beat enough that it does that for you anyway? Other than that there is really no holes in your bag that I can see.

Makos aren't really understable. I'd imagine with three Rocs in the bag, one of them would be beat in to work turnover lines.

If you're throwing 415' I'd consider adding a Destroyer or two to handle headwind bombs and big hyzers on which the Beast might flatten too much.

^Yes. @ 415', you could dabble in some faster drivers if you wanted to, might be easier than trying to grunt Beasts out there. Also, try a S Voodoo for drives.

I was actually planning on picking up a Star Destroyer and S Voodoo at some point in the near future.

Latest posts