• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Words cannot begin to describe how disappointed you will be with our courses in comparison.

Even on days it's not 100+ degrees or playing in 2 inches of mud, there are NO courses here that likely compare with the worst one at Highbridge.

Veterans and cedar hill are nice. But ya nothing compares to Highbridge.

Ya its a solid day in the car but I35 the whole way almost. Made that drive a few times in one shot. Especially if your planning on camping, driving is the way to go. Im planning on moving down to DFW in a couple weeks with Abby actually

Make sure to pack plenty of chips n salsa...

Nope! Sounds like an interesting person to throw a round with...either good or bad, it likely would not be boring.

For all the sh*t talk in here, my experience with her, while a bit awkward/strange, was just fine. She was very nice to our group and while I didn't play on her card the round she tagged along for at Sandy Point, I had a fine time visiting over a bowl of chips and salsa at the Honka and hanging at the Oasis for fish fry and $1.50 Old Mills.

For all the sh*t talk in here, my experience with her, while a bit awkward/strange, was just fine. She was very nice to our group and while I didn't play on her card the round she tagged along for at Sandy Point, I had a fine time visiting over a bowl of chips and salsa at the Honka and hanging at the Oasis for fish fry and $1.50 Old Mills.

Its been a crazy 2 years up here no doubt, believe it or not, she did as much as I to get rid of John. We had a lot of fun playing disc golf. Got in glow rounds on every course but bear! Sounds like the place is in good hands with Mtn Man now. Being a disc golf volunteer out here in the sticks is a gritty lifestyle. Her and I both were surviving on food stamps but loved every minute of the warm days in summer surrounded by the northwoods at the greatest disc golf complex on the planet. When the finer things in life become cheap beer and gasoline...

JJ's restraining order was granted through 2023; however, the 500 foot distance was denied. MM has to avoid contact with JJ and his residence. It will be interesting to see what happens with the Honka House and the holes that are on JJ's property.

I met Abby when she lived in Texas. She seemed to be a nice person. As an "old school" Texan, there's no way I'll ever speak poorly of a woman, but I can honestly say that Abby never said or did anything around me that I could speak poorly about. I only wish the best for her and her family.

Fly In Disc Golf?

If you fly to Duluth, you'll likely have a plane change in Minneapolis. By the time you layover, fly to Duluth and drive to Highbridge, you likely would get there just as fast or faster (4 hours) just flying to Minneapolis and renting a car..

But what if you are a small plane pilot? There is a small airport at Ashland.
I recently learned that part of the original golf course (before disc!) concept included a grass airstrip for a fly-in round or two! I wonder if such a thing could ever work in the disc golf world?

But what if you are a small plane pilot? There is a small airport at Ashland.
I recently learned that part of the original golf course (before disc!) concept included a grass airstrip for a fly-in round or two! I wonder if such a thing could ever work in the disc golf world?
There's Flyboy course near Atlanta.

Latest posts