• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

I cant comment much on Abby, havent really talked to her, and I would hope and will give her the benefit of the doubt that she's not screaming at people. I bypassed her a couple times doing group lessons, and everybody seemed to be having a good time in the group.

However I've been at the complex twice in the past three weeks, and both times John was there mowing and talking and assisting people. Very nice guy, although he seems to be preoccupied with many different things all at once, which is understandable with 6 courses to deal with all by yourself.

That being said, over a week and a half, I played Blueberry four times, and about half was mowed perfectly, the other half had mild growth, none of which was an issue to play AT ALL. Played Woodland Greens once, which also was in good shape, and Gold, which was IMMACULATELY mowed and in pristine shape.

Take from that what you'd like, but things seem fine to me out there.

I have never been to Highbridge yet, but me and a group of buddies are making the pilgrimage come June 13th. Chomping at the bit!

You'll love it! Just make sure to grab scorecards from the shop, they have course maps on them, a lot of the on-tee signage is out of date/missing.

2 years later!

This thread is still going! I hope Highbridge is still chugging along. I hope to get back up into the north woods real soon.

Seems to be doing fine! Was there last weekend, played Woodlands and Granite and had a blast. Carts are still available, courses are being cycled in mowing, very nice!

This thread is still going! I hope Highbridge is still chugging along. I hope to get back up into the north woods real soon.
Not just two years, but now two years and one day later! Nice thread idea!
I know I'll probably never make it up to Highbridge (unless my marital status changes) but it's fun reading about such a dedicated DG area. Good luck to them!
Now, if they could just pick it up and move it outside a major metro area ...

Not just two years, but now two years and one day later! Nice thread idea!
I know I'll probably never make it up to Highbridge (unless my marital status changes) but it's fun reading about such a dedicated DG area. Good luck to them!
Now, if they could just pick it up and move it outside a major metro area ...

If you can talk the wife into it, it's completely and totally worth it. There's nothing quite like Highbridge.

Rollin' Ridge now has 9 Layouts that's 4 more than Highbridge!!!

Havent been on the forums for a bit, so I dont know if its known yet, but Bear has no baskets at the moment, they are ordering new ones. The orange ones from there are now on Woodland Greens, which is AWESOME. On hole one as I type this, they look great!

Havent been on the forums for a bit, so I dont know if its known yet, but Bear has no baskets at the moment, they are ordering new ones. The orange ones from there are now on Woodland Greens, which is AWESOME. On hole one as I type this, they look great!

This is great news! Personally the baskets on WG never bothered me too much, but I know it certainly did a lot of people. No doubt that bears, and all the other courses for that matter, had better baskets than WG. I just hope it doesn't take too long to get the new baskets for bear.

I wonder if maybe they will use the old woodland baskets to finish the "Whitetail" course? Baskets wouldn't be white unless the powder coated them again but another course would be awesome if they could maintain all of then well!

Latest posts