• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Gah I need to get back out there... this year is the least I've ever been to HBH since I started discing. Gotta get some rounds in before that "Highbridge doomsday" we all talk about ends up happening.

On a funny note, one of my best friends who is getting into disc golf, who is also a newb, brought his other friend who is even MORE of a newb, to Highbridge, and without consulting me, decided to play Bear. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They ended up quitting, needless to say. Of course I told them to do Woodlands next time.

The "highbridge doomsday" has been speculated for years now. John will probably manage the place until hes dead, somehow barely keeping it open and investing his resources into more half-built cabins.

What's ownership saying?

I spoke with Roger of Roger and Ann about 2 weeks ago for about an hour . . . at that time they were looking for someone to buy them out . . . or someone to come run the place. Perhaps they restored things with John afterall. I might be driving up to meet Roger at Highbridge in September. I was interested in helping but only if John was not there.

I love all the updates from everyone, but it also gives me a headache at times lol. Roger and Ann without John, then i'm told John is with others from "across the US" with him, then PM'd that there will be no John, then to hear it will be John yet lol this thing is so confusing and hopefully everything gets figured out sooner than later.

Random question, what is a realistic price that John would even consider selling the property for? I know this is a loaded question as he doesn't own all of the land that the courses are on, but let's say Roger and Ann have unlimited funding and wanted to offer John to get out of this business, what would this magical number be?

Any word on what's going on? Course conditions or camping?

Heading up for our annual event in less than two weeks.... John still handling the day to day stuff?

Heading up for our annual event in less than two weeks.... John still handling the day to day stuff?

As of about a week to two weeks ago he had said he was never backing down or getting taken over and is continuing to run everything. Obviously just something he says but I would have no reason not to think that's the case.

In terms of condition will have to wait to hear back from Jeremy

Mower is still broke but we haven't gotten much rain so its playable still. Cabins are unfinished, materials still everywhere. John's still the boss.

Mower is still broke but we haven't gotten much rain so its playable still. Cabins are unfinished, materials still everywhere. John's still the boss.

Appreciate the update. Hopefully it gets mowed before Labor Day weekend. We tip pretty well every year if there's any incentive:)

Latest posts