• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Got out there and it was pretty good. Played Woodland and Blueberry. Blueberry was about half mowed, the other half wasn't bad either. The only thing I could complain about is that it feels like some of the tee areas and fairways are getting really grown in from tree branches. For example, Woodland hole 9 going up the hill feels really cramped on the teepad from all the encroaching branches, and hole 14 on Blueberry seems to barely have a window to hit anymore if you don't go for the huge RHBH spike hyzer over everything. However these are the worst of things and it was a great day of disc golf and I would go ahead and say conditions are about 4/5-4.5/5 right now. Granite and Gold looked very nice from what I could see of them. Don't ask about Bear though lol.

Would've loved to throw with ya BuzzzFlicker, but we got there bright and early this morning.

Also - I forgot to mention, a very rare occurence has happened - Blueberry hole 5 is in one of the alternate pin positions, deep left after the clearing instead of up right near the road. I didn't even know this position existed until yesterday. Fun but made getting the par of 3 very hard (I didn't achieve it, nor did my two friends).

This is only the 3rd basket I have seen moved to an alternate position in 5 years of me playing disc golf at Highbridge.

How are Courses Looking?

I'm heading up to High Bridge with a group this weekend and am wondering what course conditions are looking like. We're planning to play every course on the hill at least once. Any courses that won't be mowed or haven't been maintained that we should steer away from?

Thanks, Adam.

I'm heading up to High Bridge with a group this weekend and am wondering what course conditions are looking like. We're planning to play every course on the hill at least once. Any courses that won't be mowed or haven't been maintained that we should steer away from?

Thanks, Adam.

Blueberry Granite, Woodland, and Gold should be in decent/good shape. Bear is a toss up at all times.

Thanks for the info. Jeremy.

Has Bear not been mowed in awhile or why is it a toss up?

Dropped a 78 at Bear last year while two other guys in the group carded 76-77....Redae was not one of those players;)

We will try to find ya this weekend Buzzflicker87, got a 20 spot for ya. Dinner on me for ensuring the beast was mowed.

Dropped a 78 at Bear last year while two other guys in the group carded 76-77....Redae was not one of those players;)

We will try to find ya this weekend Buzzflicker87, got a 20 spot for ya. Dinner on me for ensuring the beast was mowed.

Abbys done most of the mowing so I cant take too much credit. Good luck out there and be careful on those benchs some are close to collapsing. I would love to throw with you guys ill be around hmu

Enjoy! When it's on it's the best destination in the world. When it's not...it's not.

Yeah, he cut us in a campsite off of 18 golds tee. Nasty storms last night. Been interesting so far. Chestnut camp area is "closed"

Latest posts