• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 01/24/13: Jordan Creek in Whitehall, PA

A: .. would say zone but not with the creek in play.. prob very easy x-comet and just play for a nice putt at two

B: .. Looks like a nice dead straight GL River shot

A: .. would say zone but not with the creek in play..

A: ^^^I was thinking the same thing^^^. Going with a Z Buzzz
B: Elite Pro XL. Found a brand new one cheap. Loving this thing. Has the same LSF as a Z but more glide.

This hole pisses me off....it looks so easy but I never seem to hit the line......be careful with the hyzers guy that river to the left runs the entire left side of the fairway and it's deeeeeep.

I've had birdie looks here but more often than not I'm in the junk on the right cause I fear the water left...lol...just being honest

Eagle or TL

oh wait we are DGCR I'm throwing my JK Aviar all the way to the drop in 330 ft low canopy tunnel birdie lol

I was going to say Zone for the A pin, but not after reading this.

I'll go with:

A) N Ion
B) Amp

Short, buzzz.

Long, buzzz, going for the safe 3 with a very outside shot at birdie. Haven't shot here in a while, learned a few new shots, my try a flip something longer than a buzzz...

Short: Z Buzzz
Long: Star Roadrunner

Wizard to finish out.

I'd throw a Banger to the A pin or Comet to B if I ever play it again staying well to the right. You don't want any fade to the left, almost lost my Gazelle.

Short Pin - LHFH Buzzz. You don't want too much fade as there is not much space between the basket and creek behind you.

Long Pin - low s-curve line drive LHBH Champ Valkyrie. Key word is low. If it gets too high, it tends to fade into the trees separating holes 1 and 2. My BH is weak, a work in progress. I'm hoping to eventually get this to being a z buzzz LHBH.

Shorts: Rhyno or a Star Gator to hyzer/fade in there nice.
Longs: Volt on a slight hyzer, flip and go right just a touch before coming back.

Short: Champion Rhyno, high fade in at the pin

Long: DX Teebird, the perfect shot for it aiming slightly right and against the ceiling to make a good run at the basket

Putt both with DX Rhyno if fail the ace run.

This is one of my favorite courses, and it's local, and that's one of my pictures.

I've never seen it in the A pin, but if I did, I'd be throwing a glow champ Aviar.

B pin, either an Axis or Volt depending on how strong I'm feeling that day.

Beautiful view off the pad :clap:

I'd say probably ghost off the pad, or maybe a super low powered river.

Finish with Champ Rhyno.

Latest posts