• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 02/04/14 - Cliff Stephens Park in Clearwater, FL

long- blizz boss, saint, aviar
short- lace, buzzz, aviar

Probably throwing LHBH D3 off of the (back) tee, I can usually expect 300 ft on that disc without too much trouble. 340ish in but with more water in play I throw LHBH beat champion Leopard on a hyzer flip or a star teebird into a headwind. Going to be a long jump putt best case scenerio for the 3 otherwise a softly thrown medium ion under the basket for the tap in par. Happily move on with all my discs still in the bag.

my PPD2, the one with a low PL. it bombs. i'd throw it for both. try to get as close as possible from the white tee to make an easier upshot. try to see if i can get within putting range from the short tee.

if i'm having a bad round i'll just throw my PD.

i believe the tees are reversed in the pics. im going to bomb my starfire with slight anny to fade in probably somewhere around the 400 mark, upshot with a sidearm FB or backhand my straight buzzz, puttin' my aviar.

Played this course a few months ago. Had a head wind on this hole when I played it.
From the long:
Star Boss, Star Boss again,
Putt hit cage from 40' right of pin.

Rampage from both. Clutch to clean up white, probably a Drone approach from long.

Latest posts