• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 03/29/13: WR Jackson Memorial DGC (IDGC) in Appling, GA

JLS on a hyzer line.
Follow up with some combo of fairway, mid, Challenger, APX... for what I'd be happy to get a 5 on.

If I was to play conservatively
I'd probably start off with a cobra to the right, work the S with a Buzz and approach with my Rhyno, hole out in 4

All out:
I'd throw a Katana down the left, provided the delayed turnover works, then I'd toss a Boss around the next corner, hopefully the upshot will not be a bad lie, then the Rhyno and a prayer for a long putt to hole out in 3. This is at least how it would play out in my head!

Honestly, can't remember what I threw when I was there so this is what I'll do next time. Flippy Orc off the tee then probably Teebird/Roc combos to stay in the fairway unless I was feeling saucy and wanted to go with a Wraith for the glory.

just like I did last weekend. Star destroyer off tee. Aviar/dx roc up to the top of the hill. Had to put a roller down last weekend to get under the basket for my 4 ( hopefully I won't need to use that shot if 2nd shot is good)

Wow. A worthy par 5.

RHBH a Pure or Buzzz to land somewhere around where it flattens out, then flick a Predator up the hill a couple of times. Clean up with an Anode.

DX Teebird

Super beat champ eagle L up the hill

Small bead aviar upshot

Wizard putt.

Gnarly hole.

I think I'd take Dave242's approach to a lot of Idlewild and throw putter > putter > putter > putt

In my case, my putter of choice will be a Pure.

This looks like as much of a punishing final hole as Idlewild's. I've got to head south.

yes you do. bring Smokey!!

Hyzer-flip a Trak just to the right of that tree in the middle followed by most likely an Ibex or Comet for the upshot(s) depending on the required line. Sole to putt out.

VIP Underworld off the tee, Z Comet in the middle, VP to approach, Voodoo to putt.

Champion Valkyrie and/or Leopard a few times and finish with a Dart.

I think on this one I'm going to throw the River straight down the middle and let it work right to left. Ontario roc for the second shot and go Aviar to finish.

Gonna hyzer flip my seasoned GL River off the and try to drill it straight out to the hillside. Then a anhyzer with an SFD or maybe this super stingray I'm trying otu to get up to a look at it. Magic for an upshot, Pure for a putt.